What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

3 hours ago, Duma said:

That is if they used the country they actually live in. I know I don't 馃槈

Very true! I think the majority of people probably do though? At least on some of their accounts.

*pokes @Angel贸* :P

I was just totting up achievements for this year and I'm not doing badly if I do say so myself:

- A mutant Ona for my Mutant Draik

- A Woodland Rock for my Woodland Ruki

- A Baby Yurble

No description available.

- A Maraquan Lutari (thanks FFQ!)聽

No description available.

- Two kads fed聽

- 3 new avatars (Jhudora level 20, one aged petpet avatar and another one I can't now remember!)

Not bad going for just over a month really!

6 minutes ago, Angel贸 said:

So which avatar did you get ?

There are two Jhudora avatars聽

This one when you complete a Quest on Jhudora Day聽Evil Jhudora

and this one for Level 20聽Jhudoras Cloud Avatar

I got the Level 20 one. I thought I was going to get the Jhudora Day one today and it turns out I already have it... *face palm*

8 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

how'd you do that ?

Pale Moon browser.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

did a little double paint today!

56785678678.png.54d813c74725d7a53d1ffff6a6cafee5.png

the dynamic duo!! i put in the offer for both brushes, and the wraith was accepted while the offer on the elderly wasnt... so then i had to wait until the offer i place on another one was also accepted

but they look pretty good i'd say! im getting close to finishing this account, i only have 1 pet left, but im waiting on the release of a burlap kyrii for him, so who knows when that will happen!

@berriganify They both look great. :D The Elder clothes once again lookin' cute and sassy, and that's a really good Wraith! That expression! I love how wild the mane is too, bolting up out of their head. xD

yeah!! moehogs are one of my favourite pets so i want to have at least one. i used to have a tyrannian moehog, but i liked these two colours better because together they remind me of two of my favourite characters from the magnus archives. and yesss, the mane is indeed very cool, but hands down my favourite thing about the wraith moehogs are the swirly ears!! 馃グ

Whoop! I discovered today that I can now one shot Jetsam Ace on Hard! I started fighting him ages ago and could beat him on hard but was taking a pounding and needed frequent Healing Springs trips. I am now comfortably able to whoop him on hard with no difficulty at all!

@Secre Thank you for the reminder about training! 馃憤

I enjoy seeing how much easier my l'il guy manages the Obelisk battles each skirmish, now that I'm mostly remembering to train him. :D

I fight Snowy at the moment and聽 he's slowly getting closer to being able to 1 shot K-O him, which is exciting. :D

YEmWRzM.jpg

Initially he barely managed to clear half of Snowy's HP, so it's awesome to see real progress now. 馃挭 Especially as it means he's no longer in peril of defeat, which happened quite a bit at first. :blush:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

@Secre Thank you for the reminder about training! 馃憤

I enjoy seeing how much easier my l'il guy manages the Obelisk battles each skirmish, now that I'm mostly remembering to train him. :D

I fight Snowy at the moment and聽 he's slowly getting closer to being able to 1 shot K-O him, which is exciting. :D

YEmWRzM.jpg

Initially he barely managed to clear half of Snowy's HP, so it's awesome to see real progress now. 馃挭 Especially as it means he's no longer in peril of defeat, which happened quite a bit at first. :blush:

tdub now manages 123 damage in a single shot with a Ylanas Blaster and a Scroll of Ultranova so can also one shot the upper-mid tier Obelisk guys on medium. He can manage either the hardest tier on easy or the upper mid-tier on hard in two shots now.聽

I've been looking at weapon upgrades and I think the Turned Tooth is the next up. Then I'll be into multi-millions so I'll wait until my main pet and petpet goals are done before looking to get聽Sword of Reif聽or聽Sword of Ari聽and聽Bag of Healing Dust. I'm not sure about defensive items yet. He's got the Sophie's Hat shield at the moment which is mediocre, but fine for current needs.聽

On 3/11/2021 at 3:00 PM, Secre said:

I've been looking at weapon upgrades and I think the Turned Tooth is the next up.

Turned Tooth can be got from the Wishing Well, so trot on over there! It was one of the first things I wished for but I prefered my two plot weapons, so I got rid of it.

20 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Turned Tooth can be got from the Wishing Well, so trot on over there! It was one of the first things I wished for but I prefered my two plot weapons, so I got rid of it.

I'd prefer to wish for the Halloween bag, sell it and pocket 100k in profit after buying Turned Tooth I think!!

2 hours ago, Secre said:

I'd prefer to wish for the Halloween bag, sell it and pocket 100k in profit after buying Turned Tooth I think!!

That makes a lot more fiscal sense! :D