What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

40 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

Congrats!! How long did it take you? I've been trying on and off for months with no luck yet.

Ty!! I've been doing a few of her quests a day for about a month, so it sounds like I honestly may have gotten kind of lucky. I hope you get it soon!

A lot of luck happening for TDNers lately! :DI wish it could motivate me to tackle Edna, for example. I just get too annoyed with her and her withholding of 3 item quests. X'D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.a27e44ac8a348c660b1a545c1e5a53b1.png

I installed BlueStacks 3 ... and downloaded the L&L APK on my laptop , making it super slow ... but I'm glad I did ... I finally got this book I've been dreaming of !!! I had the Outfit before but it's still nice ... although I wish I had this The Creations of the Claymaker  or this Maraqua Sunken Ship Background  😞

Tonight I go for the Legendary Chest !!! Getting one of these two items would be perfectly splendidThe Mystical TabletThe Claymaker-Escape Trinket

Still hoping JS would make these items trade-able

22 minutes ago, Angeló said:

image.png.a27e44ac8a348c660b1a545c1e5a53b1.png

I installed BlueStacks 3 ... and downloaded the L&L APK on my laptop , making it super slow ... but I'm glad I did ... I finally got this book I've been dreaming of !!! I had the Outfit before but it's still nice ... although I wish I had this The Creations of the Claymaker  or this Maraqua Sunken Ship Background  😞

Tonight I go for the Legendary Chest !!! Getting one of these two items would be perfectly splendidThe Mystical TabletThe Claymaker-Escape Trinket

Still hoping JS would make these items trade-able

I really ought to try to get some of these prizes... but I really really dislike Scrabble!!

19 hours ago, Secre said:

but I really really dislike Scrabble!!

I leveled up all my characters that I don't play the Scrabble Part .. If I get "Fight 15 Fire Element Enemies" I just power through without having to play the Word Game (Yes you can do the fighting part alone) ... but sometimes I'm obligated to do the Word Game (like yesterday I flipped the Word Game Quest and I got another one so I had to play it but it was easy "Make 10 words with two or more vowels" ... I could've waited until the quest is over and paid gems to unlock the chest but I had nothing better to do ... 

EDIT : it's not the tablet , but it's the item i covet for my gallery

As you reach out for the Legendary Chest, you can't help but feel that there's something special inside. Your heart beats a little faster as you lift open the lid and find yourself looking at a The Claymaker-Escape Trinket

image.png.ff4eb555bb41da99e12358cb41858870.png

I hope they do this again next month and in December before they go away with the whole App

On 11/1/2020 at 10:52 PM, Angeló said:

Sniped it !

Pretty sure they wanted to price it @ 20,000 NP

image.png.a2ceff38ef35de51742449cd84016e4a.png

Apparently if you remove items at the same time as pricing them it can also muddle up your prices and put the price ahead of it in accidentally. Not sure how true that is, btw. Just something I've read on Reddit!!!

But congrats! I was really chuffed when I sniped one of the bubbling bags at 20,000np!

Congrats 🙂

I told you you can do it :D

In my first years playing I had this habit of NOT looking at Trophy Scores cz I never believed I could get a trophy so I quit the game right at the avatar score ... I could've played on ... 

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Congrats 🙂

I told you you can do it :D

In my first years playing I had this habit of NOT looking at Trophy Scores cz I never believed I could get a trophy so I quit the game right at the avatar score ... I could've played on ... 

And you were right - it took rather a lot of patience and practice but I managed. I've been trying Extreme Herder today... my top score is 192 so far... I swear those petpets are frankly suicidal!! 

10 hours ago, CoconutDragon said:

Young me would be ecstatic 

Allow current you to be ecstatic too! :D I've recently got into the mystery pic after a fellow ninja on the board motivated us all to do it. I now have a silver trophy which I'm thrilled about, I doubt like heck that I'll ever upgrade it to gold, but you never know...

The week before last's pic was easy, maybe, when they use the rubbish dump yet again, I might be in with a chance as I'll recognise it with more confidence and just input my answer straight away... :snitch:

11 hours ago, CoconutDragon said:

After furiously refreshing to catch it as soon as it was updated, I managed to get my answer in fast enough to finally snag a gold Mystery Pic trophy! Young me would be ecstatic 😂

well done! I've never really even tried for the Mystery Pic, I have no idea what it's meant to be even when I do randomly go and take a gander1

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Allow current you to be ecstatic too! :D I've recently got into the mystery pic after a fellow ninja on the board motivated us all to do it. I now have a silver trophy which I'm thrilled about, I doubt like heck that I'll ever upgrade it to gold, but you never know...

The week before last's pic was easy, maybe, when they use the rubbish dump yet again, I might be in with a chance as I'll recognise it with more confidence and just input my answer straight away... :snitch:

Well done as well! Silver is more than worthwhile on that particular endevour!!

Just got this lovely trophy

I never played this game before but i've been playing it straight since yesterday 

Tournament 5 was a bit of a hustle

Not sure how to get into the Trophy Hi - Score table though 

Any help would be appreciated

image.png.05d965a7c7d822e86532b4802ca84500.png

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

I never played this game before but i've been playing it straight since yesterday 

Congratulations! It's not one I've ever played, so I can't be of much help I'm afraid but good luck!!

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

Congrats! I'm also still working to get on the high score table... I'll let you know if I figure it out 😉