What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Whoot whoot! First Gourmet Club win following Boochi's page - thanks for the tip!! Amusingly my petpet brought back a book on gourmet foods from the catacombs today as well.

That also pushed me back over 10,000,000 although I've promptly snaffled an extra amount of that to stick it back into Gourmet Club as I didn't do my full bet yesterday but have today. Just my luck that I'll now lose the lot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally back over 30 mil and 10k interest in the bank! I really really want to splurge on an Acara Transmogrification Potion, but I'm gonna hold out until I have collateral for the MSPP lend.

15 hours ago, Hanso said:

Cost me 30m. I'm never recovering from that :arrowhead: But I'm glad to finally have this item on my Ixi gallery. I'd been looking for it for many years.

Wow, that's quite a cost!! I mean, that wouldn't just wipe me out, that would take me well into negative figures!!!

On 5/8/2020 at 2:30 AM, protego_totalum16 said:

I'm almost positive that it does. It definitely does for NQI because it happened to me 😭 and I thought it did for NQII as well.

each game (and difficulty progression) is tied to your pet. if you switch to a different active pet then you have to start a new game with that pet (and you can only start evil/insane runs with pets who have played the prereqs). swap back to the pet that you played your original game with and the game should be where you left it.

you can also have a game running on each pet, if that's your idea of a good time. 

8 hours ago, berriganify said:

each game (and difficulty progression) is tied to your pet. if you switch to a different active pet then you have to start a new game with that pet (and you can only start evil/insane runs with pets who have played the prereqs). swap back to the pet that you played your original game with and the game should be where you left it.

you can also have a game running on each pet, if that's your idea of a good time. 

That's only for Neoquest 1. Neoquest 2 isn't tied to your pet thankfully.

I finally hit one million in my stocks today though!!

I never ever have to touch NeoQuest ever again!!!

Congratulations!

You have beaten NeoQuest® II on InSaNe! difficulty!
You are awarded a NeoQuest® II trophy...

NeoQuest II Trophy

...as well as 50,000 neopoints!

3 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

This is something that is NEVER gonna be said to me xDDD I am currently plodding supremely slowly through NQ on Evil, but if I EVER decide to upgrade my NQII trophy whoever's closest to me has my permission to get me certified immediately. 😅

So HUGE congrats! Particularly on getting through with your faculties intact. They are, aren't they??

On 7/18/2020 at 2:02 AM, jellysundae said:

This is something that is NEVER gonna be said to me xDDD I am currently plodding supremely slowly through NQ on Evil, but if I EVER decide to upgrade my NQII trophy whoever's closest to me has my permission to get me certified immediately. 😅

So HUGE congrats! Particularly on getting through with your faculties intact. They are, aren't they??

I took a big break right in the thick of it to play the AC instead 🤪 I'm definitely fine, everything's fine 😬

On 7/18/2020 at 6:26 AM, Wildbreeze said:

I never ever have to touch NeoQuest ever again!!!

Congratulations!

You are awarded a NeoQuest® II trophy...

NeoQuest II Trophy

...as well as 50,000 neopoints!

Congratulations!! That's one heck of an achievement!

On 7/18/2020 at 10:02 AM, jellysundae said:

I've done NQ on Evil and am really slowly plodding through NQII on Evil... I mean it's taken me years and I'm not off the first map!!

I was playing Scorchy Slots on a daily pursuit for Treasure Map pieces, and suddenly this happened:

For the first time in my Neopian life, I have struck the Jackpot in Scorchy Slots.

3B0uJ.png

If the high score table updates tonight for Scorchy Slots, I just might have a bronze trophy for this game by the end of the Neopian day.

3 hours ago, Dr. Meepit said:

If the high score table updates tonight for Scorchy Slots, I just might have a bronze trophy for this game by the end of the Neopian day.

Congrats . I wasn't aware of this game potential .. map pieces ? jack pot ? trophy ? say whaaaaaaat ? :D 

I just played for an hour and all I won is a handful of NP's .. 

^ Congrats on the S.M.E.L.T. trophy Angeló!

As for me, here's the newest additions to my trophy rack:

552_2.gif1075_2.gif

Speedrunning is not my forte, but you literally have to speedrun if you want a trophy in Shenkuu Tangram.

@Secre Well done!!! My brain recoils in horror at how long that must have taken, lol. I TRY to make myself play Sutek every day as it's good for my brain (regardless of how hideous the score ratio gets *glares at what it is right now*) but I realise I've not managed to play it for ages.

I shall go try it now and see how long I can tolerate it for. ^o^;; When the ratio's mean I just try to net myself 1k NP out of the 3 games combined.

My high score's 19,568, which nearly killed me. That def would have had an orange shirt guy board clearance in there to help things along, but focusing for that length of time gives me literal brain-ache. vampire.gif

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

@Secre Well done!!! My brain recoils in horror at how long that must have taken, lol. I TRY to make myself play Sutek every day as it's good for my brain (regardless of how hideous the score ratio gets *glares at what it is right now*) but I realise I've not managed to play it for ages.

I shall go try it now and see how long I can tolerate it for. ^o^;; When the ratio's mean I just try to net myself 1k NP out of the 3 games combined.

My high score's 19,568, which nearly killed me. That def would have had an orange shirt guy board clearance in there to help things along, but focusing for that length of time gives me literal brain-ache. vampire.gif

A long, long time! I was going to give up at 8000 but I was doing so well it just seemed worth it to plod it out... hopefully it will be! My previous high score was 12,500 odd so that was a huge improvement for me!! I usually get timed out well before 8000 in honesty!! I took slight breaks whenever I ran out of moves to go and check the shops for cheap items on half price day, but even taking that out of the equation I think it took well in excess of an hour and a half...!! As neopets has been glitching with no service errors, I was dreading sending the score only to be told to try again!!