What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

• 3 weeks later...

My freebie from Snowy paid off.

image.png.1b4aa3e808b291817d67e66a7697149a.png

Didn't know that was what the arrows did, shame the increase clearly goes to a random pet, but appreciated just the same. ?

• 5 weeks later...

image.png.1bf32cd9052abe2cd620dd58e2b023ae.png Kokariia fights the Space Fungus on Level 636 for the third time, not losing a single point of her 460  Endurance/Health (Hit pts) , 2 rounds-boom! Boom! .........          and she only gets 1 MEASLY NEOPOINT (and Starry Crunch Cereal)??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!:grrr:?

:medieval:Say it to my face, you Limp Noodle! (~Mushu from Mulan I ) I can't even deal with this insult now. draik_snort.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to figure out that it is Talk Like a Pirate Day, and THAT is why everyone on the boards is saying weird things. ?

SO confused for a while there. ?

Pretty funny that TNT has a filter in place for this day though! ?‍☠️

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to add this Event to my post above but I had too much data???

So this happened...

image.png.59464f7c203fef7334e3a6a067964fa7.png   My Pirate Queen,Kokariia, scooped up 1,000 np!

ie_kacheek_sayingno.gifWait a minute! My accountant reminded me                                                                                                                                                                                                                that I need to subtract the 300 np fee so it's 700 np!:laugh:

image.png.26e8fc8c08e734d46e447ed6ddb95c4a.png

Really? Loses 2 strength??? xweetok_baby_cry.gif  Kokariia is a Grand Master & needs 8 codestones & 24 hours to train for each 1 point advancement on her abilities (Endurance/Health, Strength, or Defense) -so yeah, I'm going maybe once a week but that shouldn't make her really weakaisha_sick.gif

So you want to fight me? You want to go bro? My Kokariia is consistently beating all the TOP Faction Leaders at their Red Levels. 

chia_red_workout.gifTake that, TNT/JS Staffers! :laugh:?

Edited by midnight_spell360
Another Random Event

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, berriganify said:

got me the wheel of excitement avatar! 

also sold one of my prizes from L&L and made a crisp 1M, so thats a step closer to my stealth pb

oh nice, the treasure chest or the actual prize? shame that the chests are no trade now. maybe they'll be tradeable again once they fix whatever bug it is that they have. 

4 hours ago, mischief51 said:

oh nice, the treasure chest or the actual prize? shame that the chests are no trade now. maybe they'll be tradeable again once they fix whatever bug it is that they have. 

the actual prize, it was the mystical tablet book

are all the chests no trade now? i thought some were no trade and some were, and it was random which you got?

On 10/24/2019 at 8:26 PM, berriganify said:

the actual prize, it was the mystical tablet book

are all the chests no trade now? i thought some were no trade and some were, and it was random which you got?

I think they are all no trade now. Something about people having glitches when they opened chests they bought so they were switched to no trade. 

At the risk of getting off topic, my "achievement" was realizing L&L would accept some questionable words that would have been banned from the boards. the lack of standards in word banning (or whatever it's called) is really weird. 

7 minutes ago, mischief51 said:

I think they are all no trade now. Something about people having glitches when they opened chests they bought so they were switched to no trade. 

At the risk of getting off topic, my "achievement" was realizing L&L would accept some questionable words that would have been banned from the boards. the lack of standards in word banning (or whatever it's called) is really weird. 

im guessing that it uses an imported word bank, like most word-based games do (and then they added neopets-specific words). if its a word in an english dictionary, then it will probably be accepted.

yes, topic. on it.

not strictly a "today" achievement, but over the weekend i chased down some avatars i had been missing: capara, mortog smooch, must keep smiling, kelp, gormball, ghost krawk and taunt the pant devil. that is probably the most avatars gained in one day since the initial easy ones!

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.a7cae73cc23815e33c48c6a522ec9126.png   

You blind Count Von Roo with a Lens Flare and they can't use weapons.  

You swing at Count Von Roo with the Sword of Malum!

You hurl the piercing Thistleberry Pingrenade at Count Von Roo... pulsing thistleberry spikes ready to burst on contact!

Damage Taken

Kokariia's Damage is 0

Count Von Roo's Damage is 383 (he came in with only 180)

Please, you're not even a Contender anymore, buddy!  blumaroo_sleep.gif  *I wanted to add this to my other post but they said I couldn't-file was too big?

• 3 weeks later...

@ Scratchcard Kiosk  today

bag_o_points.gif

Excellent! You won 5,000 NP!   WOW! I usually just only win 1500 NP so this was a surprise. :lmaosmiley: 

elephante_desert_baby.gif 

And at Faerie Caverns...                                                                 faerie_cave_success.gif 

In the chest you find:  2047 NP!  I'm on a roll today? Who knew that the 25th of this month, a Monday could produce so much good things? LOL :snitch: 

Edited by midnight_spell360
Some more Good Luck!

6 hours ago, berriganify said:

nq is so great for random events!

are you gonna sell it or keep it?

Straight into my stamp album ? Contemplated selling it, but only for a nano-second. xD

image.png.d167d45bb46c2cd8620731de31dc9b11.png

I am #15 on Food Club in a 3rd Place Trophy spot, but once my siblings collect-I'll be out of 3rd Place :crying_anim: Oh well, 30 min.s of almost is better of than never being close! :lmaosmiley: