What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

bought a really discounted item for my gallery (it used to go for 1.3Mil just a couple months ago .. got it for 500k)

and a very kind person sent me a skeletal bush for FREE after i offered on her Trade *happytears* 

I tried battling The Drenched on easy today and won easily, then I tried battling The Snowager on easy and won too!

The snowager did do damage, but I didn't even go below 50%. I should have checked what he could block, so I knew what weapon was best suited, that way I would have lost even less of my HP. I'm not going to try orange or red yet, but I'm super happy I can defeat them on easy! Daily training and decent equipment paid off so much!:happydance:

I still remember those days where even the Koi warrior was giving me a hard time, as in: my pet could NOT win at all, just look at her now. I'm so proud.

Hadn't logged into my main account since 2015 or maybe 2016, and had a fake birthday I didn't remember. Finally got back in yesterday AND found out what my Magma Pool time was.

Also this is apparently my first post on here since 2011? I though I popped by here a bit in 2015... odd.

Roberta_Enchantress has reached 158 Defence! (My goal was 156, now on to 196!) Now I'm working on her strength to get to the same lvl (156)

I've also reached my goal of 350 Stamps (354) :) Next goal is 400!

Feels so good to reach those milestones ;)

• 2 weeks later...

By using the cheat code plzsutekcanihavemoretime in Sutek's Tomb, I sent in a score of 2055 and earned the avatar! I also finally won a game of Gormball and earned that avatar as well. Slowly working my way through the game avatars. 

Something Has Happened!
sutekstomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So I logged on to neopets and found that I had 400 000 NP on hand. Whaaat? I thought I deposited all my money (which wasn't even over 20 000) to the bank, and I never keep that much NP on hand. Had I missed a random event? But surely they would not give that much money!? Or forgotten I had some item at an auction? No I would'nt just forget that... A glitch?!

But then I realised! 

image.thumb.png.8e609596316a7a991417f924618b7928.png

Sadly I am not first so no avatar :sad02: But I'm still happy for the reward and trophy :)

I finally got 5 million NP. :D Technically I reached it yesterday, but I so forgot to post. Finally getting that interest boost. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 10.13.14 PM.png

Also from the looks someone didn't know the price of "Smelly Dung Muffin" and "Broken Bag of Neopoints". I got both for 1 NP. Their other stuff seemed to be priced right. :D

On 2/20/2018 at 6:46 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Look what I just got from the Wheel of Monotony!

Capture.PNG

YAY! Now you too get to enjoy the truly special feeling of elation when you get this AGAIN pretty much any time you might spin this wheel in future!! :axehead:

Seriously though, congrats on getting this one, and further congrats if you now stay away from this wheel until the end of time. :laugh:

My achievement was trying to resist adopting a koi with a funny username, and it was adopted when I went tk search for it later. It was randomly put back on adopt and I found it. Now I have a Koi subwayy_eatfresh

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/buriedtreasure/buriedtreasure.phtml?241,357

Tatofase pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won 20,000 Neopoints!!!!!!
2.png map_prize6.gif

Sadly no avatar, just it's still a nice YAY! moment to find 20k!

So I happened to check Better than You and lo and behold the new game was up with ZERO Winners so far. Today's challenge is Whirlpool. You need to beat a score of 116045. I checked my historic score and it was 120 something. So I decided to try to improve my trophy and after several tries: *drum roll*

Better Than You - Winner!
Dear Alana,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 121,262 beats the score of 116,045 by The Petpets in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team

I managed to be the 44th person to beat the score<_<<_< and kept my Bronze trophy!! LOL Oh well.... I still improved my historic score for this game :thumbsup:

got this shiny little trophy with the score reset 

i was in gold place for a long time before i got bumped down to second 

i don't know how people manage these crazy scores 

Second place at Petpet Battles!! 

Second place at 
Petpet Battles!!

PosUsernamePointsTrophy1jenna_shae28231_1.gif2testmatch203maga_m204fr0zenpeanut17231_2.gif5darkobsession156mikurubeam297157macosten148minnesotan149billy3023313231_3.gif10gregory02291311jjcinit1312shivanik1213stormer12

Third place at Extreme Potato Counter!!
Third place at 
Extreme Potato Counter!!

some truly preternatural guesswork was involved in getting this trophy
i still don't know how it happened, i just started playing and got a game of 40 points, then 179 o__o

i didn't get the avatar unfortunately but i think i'm going to actually start trying for it because i feel like i can get 200+ now

I had a lot of fun today with half off prices and filled my shop and inventory with (mostly) books bought (mostly) much cheaper than they're worth. Now here's to hoping someone will buy them from the shop or I won't be able to put anything new there for a while :biggrin:

I just sent in a score of 6536 in Spinacles, but my score is being reviewed. I'm hoping they'll credit me fast as my score would give me a silver trophy. :D

I also just got the random event resetting my bank interest so I went and collected that right away.

Maybe I should refresh for a bit in my Inventory and possibly get the Drackonack avatar.