What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Just got a high score in Spinacles:

RdU38vZ.jpg

I'm gonna get ANOTHER bronze trophy! I have so many bronze trophies someone's gonna give me a nickname over it.

I got a couple of nice things today:

Deserted Tomb:

Finally, after decyphering all the secrets of the tomb, you're led to the treasure chamber.

fulltreasure.gif
EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry.

bd_ger_obsidiandagger.gifbottlefaerie_earth.gif

You also stuff 1,199 Neopoints in your pockets!

Fruit Machine:

Congratulations!
You have won 500 NP!
You also win:

food_desert4.gif
Ummagine

vkvfTAL.jpg

I got the last spot in a silver trophy slot! Pretty amazing considering how late in the month it is, but I'm super paranoid I'll end up getting my 10th bronze trophy.. .-.

Update: I got it!

1118_2.gif

So, what's harder than getting a silver trophy on the 26th of the month? How about getting a gold trophy on the 27th!

klpU28C.jpg

Unbelievable! I already had a bronze trophy in this, but it's still pretty incredible. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Not a proper achievement but I went into my inventory to feed my pets and a Magical Durian Chia Pop was just...sitting there. It couldn't have been from a random event and it wasn't won in my dailies but a few times I've just heard of them turning up.

I zap pets from the pound and put them back in so I'm not sure whether to use it on one of those or sell it.

I got another gold trophy, but I'm gonna censor it because it's early in the month:

uXrxvid.jpg

Now I'm gonna have 3 rows of trophies! I never thought I would ever achieve that! :D

For me today, I don't really have an "achievement" so much as extremely good luck. :D I got this random event while visiting the Symol Hole:

Gordos the Collector sniffs and says, "That's a pathetic stamp album! Accept my charitable donation of Tomos Stamp."

Stamp #514 for me. Right now they're going for 450k on the Trading Post!

There's no way I'm gonna say what game I got this in because it could get knocked off incredibly easy:

08objDh.jpg

I'm so nervous it's gonna get knocked off since it's only the 2nd... *crosses hooves*

Well I didn't get a trophy today, but I got 1.2 million NP in just one day. Not bad!  :woot:

My achievement is working on the meepit juice break avvie on zen mode..... so tedious!

I got that bronze trophy I was so nervous about from post #3174! I was on the last spot! :o

1080_3.gif