What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Got a pirate draik morphing potion from Anchor Managment a mere few days after I got a pirate draik egg from Forgotten Shores.

I'd a few thousand short of the 15m mark for a few weeks but I kept spending quicker than I could make it so I was glad for those two!

Today, being lucky enough to get a FFQ (as a result of my Grey Faerie quest), I customized my new Eventide Xweetok. Basically meaning I found a background I love with her. Why would someone cover up Eventide?!! Anyway - here she is!

2.png

:wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

I went to the Battledome for the first time in a while and managed to get a Copper Nerkmid, so I figured I would try the Vending Machine for the first time.. 1058NP and an Invisible Petpet Paint Brush! Add that to a Zei Codestone and I'd have to say my handful of battles paid off! (I quit after a short while bc the lag was testing my patience lol)

So I got a Rainbow Fountain dip two or three days ago from the Grey Faerie when I opened the Faerie Quest Cookie. Asked for everyone's opinions on the board and eventually painted my Draik to be a Mutant. Opened the Quest Cookie again today and BAM! another Grey Faerie quest which I completed by collecting a Wharf and guess what?! She called upon the Fountain Faerie again!!!! So now I have a Mutant Chomby as well! :rock:

May not seem like much, but today I hit 3M in the bank for the first time EVER :) Plus I finished up my customizations on blumally (Space Uni), Kyndana (Faerie Princess) and Denob (Mad Scientist) :) No wonder I struggled to hit 3M, I keep spending it!

I earned 20'000 neopoints from playing Ghoul Catchers on my kindle . It's the largest amount of endpoints I've earned in a day.... and then proceeded to spend them all on stamps without paying attention to how much I had left,now I'm broke again. Oh well I at least got new stamps. Back to Ghoul Catchers it is then!

I won a Shadow Paint Brush from the alien aisha vending machine today! Only my second time ever playing it too! Not to mention I won the nerkmid in the battledome so it cost me nothing to get! So excited! :D

It wasn't today, but a couple days ago I finally got the Chocolate Usul that I always wanted! I had been using a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie (I never buy NC items but I had some NC that I'd gotten for free) to increase my battle pet's stats, got a quest from the grey faerie, and since her rewards are random I received a reward from the rainbow faerie. I could not believe it :) Now I just have to figure out what background goes best...

This actually happened yesterday, but I didn't think to share it... I finally cracked and bought a Kacheek Morphing Potion for Zherane! She is my second oldest and I figured it's time to start working on finishing her goals! I'm going to save for a while longer, then buy a Royal Paint Brush, then cross-paint her Grey =)

EDIT: I traded for the last piece of Cupidfaery's customisation! All she needs is to be painted White, then she is done =) what do you guys think?

medium_preview.png

I just won 10,000 NP's on my Space Faerie Scratchcard today! It's the first time I won that much on that scratchcard!

:thumbsup: :dance: :happydance: