What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Today I won 4 codestones from battling Donny, including 2 Zei ones. I'd used all my stock of those up, so typically every training session was asking for one of those ><

I just got my Assignment 51 Avatar! That was a hassle!

I got three nerkmids from the battledome today! And I had the self control to only use two in the vending machine and trying to sell the other!

I hope it goes soon because I may just use it myself even though I know I'll only get garbage from it!

HI, everyone! :) I've not been around much. I've been busy and not even been on Neopets much but today I did manage to finish a drawing to enter into the BC for the very first time. Now, to get up the nerve to enter it. :laughingsmiley:

Other than that, I'm hoping to finish my latest book I'm reading, the first in the new series by the author of the Sookie Stackhouse books. I'm a bit ashamed to say I've been enjoying some tv way too much lately since "Game of Thrones" and "Turn" have begun their new seasons and lovin the new show "I Zombie". So, just finishing my very first drawing for the BC, even if it looks like kindgergarten, is an achievement for me. :)

*hugs to all*

I finally got the rubbish avatar :) I've been trying off and on for a few years and I finally got it!!!!

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I haven't been playing Neopets too often lately but I finished my last final yesterday so I'm on vacation now.

I've achieved quite a few things very recently. I was on a roll :rock:

• I was able to acquire ALL my Neoquest I and II avies, and bronze trophies.
  • I also finally got my hide and seek, and black pteri battledome avies....YESS!!!!
  • and just NOW i just won an evil coconut. "You have added Angry Evil Coconut into your Coin Album!" :thumbsup:

Now if only tyranu evanu wouldn't be so cruel :P

I made it on the trophy table of Food Club again -- but only a bronze trophy because scores haven't reset since January (it would have surely been gold had we had a reset or two in between...). I guess now I'm hoping reset day doesn't happen on the first of May, so I can make up for the lost interest...

It's a significant personal high score, at least.

You have added Sticky Snowflake Stamp into your Stamp Album!

You have added One Hundred Million Neopoint Stamp into your Stamp Album!

You have added Upside Down Island Acara Stamp into your Stamp Album!

You have added Count Von Roo Stamp into your Stamp Album!

You have added Xantan Stamp into your Stamp Album!

You have added Altador Colosseum Stamp into your Stamp Album!

That's it. More than 100m down the drain.

And I have got the SuAP avie from some nice lender.

I did awesome at my dailies today! WooHoo!

Fruit Machine:

Congratulations!
You have won 5,000 NP!
You also win:

pets_froggy.gif
Greeble

This item is now in your inventory, where (presumably) it's safe from that Kyrii thief, Stan.

Geraptiku:

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry.

boo_ger_recipebook.gifcodestone8.gif

You also stuff 1,086 Neopoints in your pockets!

I won 646:290 in Food Club for April (that's a 123% net return, more than doubling my money). It might have been my best month so far; I haven't really kept track before, but my overall win percentage is only 82%. (In terms of NP, it was ~3.2M.)

My neo achievement today was to be a derp! Having checked my shop stock, I quite clearly either donated or discarded the vux codestone that I won in the DB earlier, oh well >< If I donated it that'll make the day of someone with a fast connection!

I do wonder how long it takes something you've donated to actually show up on the money tree, it's a bit of background info that I'd be fascinated to know, there must get to be quite a backlog at times.