What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

While out for a stroll, Asterix_Moon looks down and finds 28,804 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Woohoo!! :D I've been playing the original Neoquest in hopes of receiving the avie, and have had a ton of random events. That was just one of the better ones. Earlier the space faerie hooked up my pet without needing to do a faerie quest too. Yay for me and neoquest! :D *clap*

While out for a stroll, Asterix_Moon looks down and finds 28,804 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Woohoo!! :D I've been playing the original Neoquest in hopes of receiving the avie, and have had a ton of random events. That was just one of the better ones. Earlier the space faerie hooked up my pet without needing to do a faerie quest too. Yay for me and neoquest! :D *clap*

Indeed, I love NQ. :D The random events are just a nice bonus from all the refreshing. It's just too bad all the site lag makes it hard to play nowadays... :(

In other news I finally got my Drackonack avatar!!! I'm so glad, it's been 3-4 days of mad refreshing with no results lol. Today I bought a Soft White Cheese and it ate it almost right away. Dumb luck huh.

Today I completed my gallery. Someone on the Neoboards was handing out NC items and I got Quick-Change El Picklesaur, which is old and rare although not very desirable. So I now have all 38 items that contain the word "pickle" in their names. Really I set myself a relatively easy task - other than the NC item, and maybe the Pickled Cauliflower (which cost 1M), it was a piece of cake. :D

I got a grey faerie quest today from the festival! Which means I painted the first of my dream pets:

ihuzV32.png

And to think I nearly forgot about it today...

Congrats!!! He is very handsome!

I hope to one day be able to change one of my pets to a maraquan shoyru! I can't decide which one - I'm so attached!

I have finally buckled down and started buying the secret lab ray pieces and today I have accomplished 5 of the 9 pieces! INCLUDING the most expensive one! huzzah!

I've never gotten anything of value from dailies, but today I got a pirate draik egg from the shore. I was pretty happy about that. It's another chunk of np for my bank account. :laughingsmiley:

Eventful day for me! Got the Forgotten Shore avatar :D and since now my account is 4 months old I got to buy the Grimoire of the First Order in the Hidden Tower and now i have the HT-Rich and the Faerie Queen avatars :) :)

Finally got a limited edition bonus item for one of the mystery capsules! That's never happened.

Also went and bought 5 faerie quest fortune cookies because they were about to be sold out again. I had them in my cart just as the in-stock number went to 0.

Just after reading all of the REs where people got lots of NPs, yesterday I got 10kNPs in a RE and today I got

While out for a stroll, iceflame_97 looks down and finds 47,729 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

That's pushed me over 2mil in the bank!!! Yay :D (maybe the site is trying to make up for me losing a level in a RE yesterday...stupid coconuts falling on heads..grr)

Great day :rock: I was able to get some valuable items and sell them fast... so I could finally dress my Uni (now I only need the background and I'm done with his customization :woot: ). I also got my faerie Shoyru morphing potion but I haven't used it yet, I can't make up my mind whether I should paint a new pet or morph my Flotsam (it's a pity I have to make this decision, I need to leave room for a Cybunny... but I love my Flotsam :sad02: ).

Oh, and I also got almost 50k on a random event yesterday :laughingsmiley: .