What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I won a Magical Golden Nerkmid from the Wheel of Extravagance (hey, 60k return isn't too bad!) AND won a Chocolate Ice Cream in the BD. Didn't know it was worth lots of NPs, so I checked on it, saw it was worth almsot 18k, and checked my SDB... had 8 of them!! :)
Love surprise monies.

It's not so much a Neopets achievement, but I was on Neopets when I finally got inspiration for what dress print I want to draw up. I've got the preliminary sketches down... I just hope I can make a pretty print that people will like ^_^ And all because a Draik flew overhead on its way to Mystery Island!

It's not so much a Neopets achievement, but I was on Neopets when I finally got inspiration for what dress print I want to draw up. I've got the preliminary sketches down... I just hope I can make a pretty print that people will like ^_^ And all because a Draik flew overhead on its way to Mystery Island!

This is the best achievement I've read on this board.

Maybe I should head to Mystery Island and get some inspiration for an article I'm supposed to be writing.

I made it to level 33 on the Habi today, I've been working so hard on that for the last 2 days, whew!

Wow, everyone and their trophies! I'm jealous! You all are kicking butt! Yay!!

I created my own post for this already, but I wanted to come here add my luck to the list.

My favourite achievement today would have to be the coconut shy avatar - because I HATE playing that game.

Thanks to the TDN pet chain lending for avatars, I've gotten 6 new avatars in the past week or so! I'm only a couple away from hitting my next benchmark goal of 250. This means it's getting close to the time when I have to start trying for the dreaded game avatars... uhoh :P

One of my captions was chosen for this week's CC competition! :D

Coming up with captions for the CC has become one of my favorite things 'to do' in Neopia, so it pleases me immensely when one of my captions is chosen.

Congrats to everyone for your Neo-accomplishments/Neo-achievements!

Good luck to everyone striving to meet a goal or challenge!

Cheers!

:P

Got the Grand Theft Ummagine avatar. That's two new game avatars in just a couple days. ^^ And if two or less people get the perfect score by tomorrow, I've got myself a new Trophy~!

Edit: Oh nevermind, it's a 'top 100 perfect scores' trophy :D I'm getting a new trophy! This will be the first of row 3!!

Got the Grand Theft Ummagine avatar. That's two new game avatars in just a couple days. ^^ And if two or less people get the perfect score by tomorrow, I've got myself a new Trophy~!

I just got it too!! Except I couldn't be bothered to go for the trophy score.

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 22 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing
Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts .

Yes! That's maybe my 3rd or 4th wish granted, and it'll be a great boost to my savings.

I also got TWO Cui Codestones from Battledome today. :D

Today's achievement:

Off Neopets - ran THREE society stalls at my Uni's freshers fair.

"on" Neopets - wrote a draft for a new NT article.

Woh. That's a lot.

I hope they were at different times, so you didn't have to be running around the whole time!

Oo, what is your article going to be about??

I got half of my HK (Safety, Health and Nutrition) reading done and thought about looking for my lost history book.

Please remember that this thread is posted under "Neopets General Chat" - Achievements posted should be Neo-related. Or actual things done on Neopets, not for discussing real life achievements, those can be posted as a topic under Yays and Nays, or the Hang Out and Post topic.

I know we're all bored with Neopets being down, but please remember there are rules to this forum and it's no excuse to spam.

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 24 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing
Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Neopets 14th Birthday Goodie Bag .

Well, this was a nice welcome back :D Even though it was awarded early, perhaps due to timezones...