What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES FINALLY. Now I don't have to touch this awful game ever again. I'm gonna be seeing those darned pipes when I close my eyes now.

You have won 1,121 NP, and it looks like the vending machine is out of food... a paint brush falls out!

xmaspaintbrush.gif
Christmas Paint Brush

Hooray! Got bored and decided to buy a Nerkmid from the SW (Copper) and ended up with this! Not a super-duper rare brush, but this is the first time I've gotten anything 'good' from the vending machine. Pleasant surprise. :)

I only got the Neomail today from TNT, but I made it onto the high score table of Pterattack! I was just trying to get more NP since it was featured game. :P It was about a 100 points below the lowest for the bronze trophy, so I may try for that next.

Well, it wasn't today....

But, YESTERDAY...I restocked a Bottle of Faerieland Sand!

/snoopydance

Not only was it needed for my Gallery...it was my very first restock EVER. :D

Congratulations to all for your daily accomplishments!

Cheers!

:P

so lucky angelo!!! haha that's awesome! :D I also picked that boon, I've only gotten a little over 1k so far each day haha

I got the meepit vs. feepit avatar today!! I think thats number 253? I don't know why I thought that was so tough. I didn't understand how to preform the "combo moves" and then I read a guide and realized I was making silly mistakes *facepalm* I could have gotten that avatar a while ago lol

While it is technically my accomplishment, I could not have done it without everyone who was kind enough to take the time to vote for me....

I came in 2nd place in the CC! :D

GOLD!

Thank you, ALL, for your votes, good luck wishes, and board bumps. /grin

Cheers!

:P

After what seemed to be A LIFETIME of saving and saving and saving... I FINALLY managed to get my sweet 300th avvie!!! :D :D :D

grimoire1.jpg

YAY!!!!

Why, I just checked my inventory and the book is still there. Only NOW do I realize I had that nice little loyal user perk happen to me! (In which sometimes a book will not poof after your pet reads it, thus making it able to be read once again by another pet).

Yay for being able to read my pets a 10mil NP book twice!!! :D :D