What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I finally finished Neoquest II!!!!!! SO HAPPY! :woot:

Gots ma shiny trophy :*

Go you, Saxen! :D Gonna start it on Evil now? ;)

Today I was just getting ready for my daily dose of Bouncy Supreme when I stumbled upon a message from none other than the Faerie Queen herself! Her request was simple, bring me a 'Kacheek Baking Set' which I naturally did.

It cost me the whopping sum of 370 np, and brought me 1 level, 3 endurance, and 3 strength.

YAY

Go you, Saxen! :D Gonna start it on Evil now? ;)

Thanks hun :D Ohh mann.... I don't think I could take it O.o haha. Took me a year to do it on normal xD

Thanks hun :D Ohh mann.... I don't think I could take it O.o haha. Took me a year to do it on normal xD

Hahaha, that's what I thought. Now I'm in the Faerie City again on Insane. XD So you never know. :P

Today I sold something for 1 million NP, and to celebrate, I bought ~100 junk items to stock up for the Rubbish avatar (I now have over 3000 items). While I was buying, an RE gave me the expensive piece of the Lab Map. :D

Well the day has just began and already I've had two nice surprises.

The first one was while collecting my prize at the Advent Calendar I received the Winter Holiday site theme. I thought I'd never get this one! :D

Then while doing my dailies. I got this wonderful surprise...

e76d1cfc-55a6-4c75-81c6-47ee4ab4d512.png

Normally I wait until the afternoon to do my dailies, now I'm glad I did them right away. What an awesome way to start the Neo Day.

If it was a Draik Morphing Potion, I think I probably would have fainted. That's currently what I'm saving for, so this little beauty will help with that.

372_1.gif

*sighs happily* My days playing NQ are finally over! Took me two months, and I'm shocked I didn't have a heart attack while battling King Terask II, but it's done!

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoo hoo finally!! I love getting the daily avatars.

Not sure if this counts as an achievement for today, but I got a neomail saying I won the poetry competition... even though I submitted it about a month ago lol Either way I got a new trophy from it :D

The Neopets Fruit Machine

Roll up, roll up! It's the one and only Neopets Fruit Machine. Every day you're allowed to take one free spin. If the first two fruits match you'll win a prize. If all three fruits match, you'll win a really big prize!

Congratulations!
You have won 20,000 NP!
You also win:

bd_muffin_robot.gif
Robot Muffin starspntbrush.gif
Starry Paint Brush

the most :o moment from this. I was once get all three the same, but the prize is junk. This is the best I've gotten from this fruit machine :D

Sold all 10k of my BOTT, and won a Screaming Evil Coconut!

spo_coconut_4.gif

Hopefully the rest of the day goes as well as it has started. ^_^

Something Has Happened! awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY PICKED A WINNING SIDE!!!