What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Nice collection of loot!

That strategy guide is brilliant! Thanks for sharing! After reading it, I decided to give cellblock another crack - only to find out that I've apparently reset my game at some point, so I had to start all over :(

Awww. :( Well, more NP to gain! :) The first couple of levels are super quick to get through. :3 And no problem! ^_^ That strategy got me through to Tournament 11, and got me the avatar. :) Once you start Tournament 11 though, the starting pieces are gone, and there are rocks on the board. That kind of sucks, lol. XD

Well done!

I won my first gold key in key quest today ^_^

I didn't get anything juicy, just two neggs and two junk items.

Your 1st?That's nice.I have 8,but I usually get silver or bronze(geez do I hate copper)

I used a Games Cookie yesterday and between yesterday and today probably made 150000 nps with flash games (a lot of which disappears immediately due to training my battle pet).

Also, I beat the NC level on Neopian Battlefield Legends (Courtyard Ambush) WITHOUT using a NC tower (which is very challenging to do).

Yesterday, I got an item I've always wanted for 50k, it sells for +500k on the TP.

Got to love a good bargain! ^_^

After working on it off and on since its initial release, I finally completed the Altador Plot yesterday! :happydance:

Also I managed to round up about 6 new avatars and roughly 100k in NP.

Got to love a good bargain! ^_^

After working on it off and on since its initial release, I finally completed the Altador Plot yesterday! :happydance:

Also I managed to round up about 6 new avatars and roughly 100k in NP.

-nods-

Congrats on completing the Altador plot and your brand new daily!

Oh lovely! Which 6 avatars did you get?? That's some nice nps too!

Yesterday, I got an item I've always wanted for 50k, it sells for +500k on the TP.

Wow, what an amazing find! :O

Silver trophy in cellblock! I had kind of a cold sweat going when I got to the levels with the rocks, but it turned out to not be so hard (yet) :)

Congrats, got that one yesterday! Heh, I know, right? I lost the first match because I didn't really know what to expect, but it was pretty good from there on out. :D Good luck getting gold!

-nods-

Congrats on completing the Altador plot and your brand new daily!

Oh lovely! Which 6 avatars did you get?? That's some nice nps too!

Thanks! And the avatars were:

sssidney.gifnabile.gifislandkacheek.gifstarrygelert.gifemosuki.gifblessyoushoyru.gif

Easy ones, but nonetheless, an avatar is an avatar. :D

Completing the Secret Laboratory Map after 6 years. Yes, 6 years.

Nice! I have yet to complete it after 9 years. Heh heh...but ever since I won the most expensive piece from keyquest, I've been gradually gathering the others.

Today, I got past the water part in the Altador Plot. I also got the Whack-A-Kass avatar and unlocked the bat on that accursed game.

Overall, it's been a good day :)

-high fives- Awesome! :D That water part was AWFUL. (I think TNT must hate us for having included that. XD)

Thanks! And the avatars were:

sssidney.gifnabile.gifislandkacheek.gifstarrygelert.gifemosuki.gifblessyoushoyru.gif

Easy ones, but nonetheless, an avatar is an avatar. :D

Nice! I have yet to complete it after 9 years. Heh heh...but ever since I won the most expensive piece from keyquest, I've been gradually gathering the others.

That is so true, and good luck gathering the other pieces of the map!

-high fives- Awesome! :D That water part was AWFUL. (I think TNT must hate us for having included that. XD)

Don't hate me, but the water part took me two tries for a grand total of three minutes. But if it's any consolation, I spent HOURS looking for constellations before I found TDN's constellation finder. xD

That is so true, and good luck gathering the other pieces of the map!

Thanks! I actually just won another copy of the most expensive piece from key quest. So I might finish it much sooner than I intended. :)

I just got I Taunt The Pant Devil! Also, I discovered I am on a Fountain Faerie Quest! This is my third Fountain Faerie Quest on this account!

I also finished the Altador Plot.

I just got I Taunt The Pant Devil! Also, I discovered I am on a Fountain Faerie Quest! This is my third Fountain Faerie Quest on this account!

Wow! Big day for you! I've never gotten a fountain faerie quest before. And congrats on finishing the plot! I just finished yesterday. :laughingsmiley:

Wow! Big day for you! I've never gotten a fountain faerie quest before. And congrats on finishing the plot! I just finished yesterday. :laughingsmiley:

I've spent a month on that accursed Water Plant Part. Unfortunately, the item I need to complete my FFQ is a Grey Eggs and Becon- it's 500k in the TP. I neomailed a user to sep. because they seem to be reliable.

Don't hate me, but the water part took me two tries for a grand total of three minutes. But if it's any consolation, I spent HOURS looking for constellations before I found TDN's constellation finder. xD

Thanks! I actually just won another copy of the most expensive piece from key quest. So I might finish it much sooner than I intended. :)

Hahaha, well, that is a consolation! The constellations took me no time at all, since I started using TDN`s guide. :B

OMG, want to share the FFQs around? :P

No, really, congrats. :D What do you think you'll use it on?

Hahaha, well, that is a consolation! The constellations took me no time at all, since I started using TDN`s guide. :B

OMG, want to share the FFQs around? :P

No, really, congrats. :D What do you think you'll use it on?

I think I want to hatch my Draik egg and paint it Wraith. However, I have a feeling this will be my last FFQ, so I do want to get the Buzzin' avatar.

Honestly, I have no idea what I'll do :/ Any advice?

I think I want to hatch my Draik egg and paint it Wraith. However, I have a feeling this will be my last FFQ, so I do want to get the Buzzin' avatar.

Honestly, I have no idea what I'll do :/ Any advice?

Hmm. Well, you seem to be super lucky, so I suppose you could wait for another quest to do the avvie. But at least with Wraith you have a chance of saving up for it. I donno! When (i'm being positive here XD) I get mine I'm probably going to go for the avatar first, and hope for a second to get my Alien Aisha- I would hate to miss out on my one and only chance at getting the avatar.