Prize Shop Woes

So I made a mistake and hit refresh in the prize shop. I don't know why I did this. I just did. So I ended up buying two Scarf's instead of one. So I sent a ticket. It just said, hey this happened to me, can it be fixed? Now I knew that they may not fix it but I'm annoyed with the response.

"Our shops have always worked that way. Do not refresh when you have selected to purchase something or you will be charged again for it. "

Rico S., The Neopets Team

Seriously? Did I go through ten years on Neo and not know this?!! I don't think it says anywhere on the site not to refresh or you will be charged twice in a shop but I didn't search that hard.

And also, where's the tact? Something like "I'm sorry this happened to you but unfortunately the way our site is set up this can happen."

Blah! Thanks for reading if you made it this far. lol :-P

I clicked the yooyuball topiary and it wasn't loading,so I just clicked buy this item again....and i got two...great...

I can see your frustration. You were obviously asking if it was possible for them to fix the mistake; instead, they gave you an obvious piece of advice. You probably should have detailed your knowledge regarding it, evidently they needed it spelled out to them.

I know that they are busy, probably hearing a lot of things, but that's just not the answer you desired, especially working so hard to obtain your prizes.

Now I'm too afraid to buy anything. And TNT will not fix the glitch where you can't buy anything? Darn then!

EDIT: I tried and it is working for me.