This is why I think the Prize Shop sux

Angeló

I'm sure TNT gets tons of ideas sent to them constantly. And we don't know everyone in neopia or their ideas. Some of the things that were new this year for all we know could've been an idea sent in by someone. We're all going to have different ideas and different things we want to see so they're never going to please all of us. And I think a lot of us here on TDN would be considered daily neopets users or tend to play maybe a bit more than the average neopets user. I think TNT has to think about trying to do something that works for us but also works for those people when they make decisions on things. Maybe not necessarily in regards to the AC but other ideas in general if that makes any sense. I also think it's sometimes important to remember it is free. We aren't paying to play in the AC or anything. I expect more when it's something I pay for such as premium but not when it's completely free to us. (Sorry I don't mean to keep ranting in this topic.)

Oh man, that's crazy! The AC was interrupted by holidays and computer breakdowns for me so I didn't get very many points, but even if my schedule was normal and I spent every spare minute I had playing games, there's still no way I'd be able to reach top prize or double all star or whatever. I understand that they need incentives but I feel like it's literally unobtainable, which is kind of discouraging. :(

Yeah it's ok. All of us have different opinions. But I just want TNT to at least do something about the AC and in neopets. It's been so long since they made a big change.

All we can really do, is hope they do something. I mean, when was the last time we had a plot war? A long long long time ago. Or we discovered a new place? That was about 2-4 years ago. But anyways, I just hope TNT listens to us, that's just my wish. Cause I know TNT means well, they're human, and I know if I was in their shoes, I would panic after all these hates that I'm getting. But if TNT gives in to our ideas to make the AC AND Neopets better, I think everyone would be happy :D

Yeah it's ok. All of us have different opinions. But I just want TNT to at least do something about the AC and in neopets. It's been so long since they made a big change.

All we can really do, is hope they do something. I mean, when was the last time we had a plot war? A long long long time ago. Or we discovered a new place? That was about 2-4 years ago. But anyways, I just hope TNT listens to us, that's just my wish. Cause I know TNT means well, they're human, and I know if I was in their shoes, I would panic after all these hates that I'm getting. But if TNT gives in to our ideas to make the AC AND Neopets better, I think everyone would be happy :D

We had the Krawk Island plot last year, just after the AC, and FL's make-over wasn't too long ago, and there's the never-ending Altador Plot. XDD

But yeah, I get your point. All I want to know really, is what's going on in Lutari Island. xDD

We had the Krawk Island plot last year, just after the AC, and FL's make-over wasn't too long ago, and there's the never-ending Altador Plot. XDD

But yeah, I get your point. All I want to know really, is what's going on in Lutari Island. xDD

Yeah, but it wasn't a big change, I mean, it was a change, but not really big, if you know what I mean :P

And yes, please make Lutari Island be free to be explored already. And make them have an AC team!

I did really want a Faerie Yooyu... but I only just barely made All-Star. But honestly I'm alright with it, I have enough points to buy multiples of the stamp. They're going for 300k now and the price is only going to go up...

lol yeah, you and me both! A good plot would be nice, I've never gotten the opportunity to actually participate in a plot (besides the Altador Plot)

Yeah, but it wasn't a big change, I mean, it was a change, but not really big, if you know what I mean :P

And yes, please make Lutari Island be free to be explored already. And make them have an AC team!

I really want TNT to add Jellyworld and Lutari Island to AC

I really want TNT to add Jellyworld and Lutari Island to AC

Haha, that would be amazing! I would definitely play for Lutari Island. I'd love to see Jelly World but it probably won't happen since TNT refuses to acknowledge that it exists :P

They could just call them the Practice Team instead of Jelly World. They could say they are a mysterious team from a faraway, unknown land that originally agreed to be the practice team for the other 18 teams, however they grew tired of just being practice jelly and want to try and win it for their land.

I wouldn't be surprised if they won that year to see what TNT would do for a top prize. A Jelly Paint Brush?

Not to mention they'd have a huge advantage, every team ends up using their new techniques on them, they'd know everyone's specialties! :P

They could just call them the Practice Team instead of Jelly World. They could say they are a mysterious team from a faraway, unknown land that originally agreed to be the practice team for the other 18 teams, however they grew tired of just being practice jelly and want to try and win it for their land.

I wouldn't be surprised if they won that year to see what TNT would do for a top prize. A Jelly Paint Brush?

Not to mention they'd have a huge advantage, every team ends up using their new techniques on them, they'd know everyone's specialties! :P

Imagine if a jelly paintbrush would make you pets eatable. CREEPY. Though I like your idea. A mysterious team from far away. But I think TNT would not be able to fool anyone. :cap:

• 2 weeks later...

The stamp was the only thing that was at the prize shop that I really wanted!! :mellow: But after reading about this topic I guess All Star isn't such a great thing after all if you can't get the top prizes. :sad02: