Staff Tournament Prize Shop is fixed ^_^

~Ğǿǿmy~

So.. yesterday while the points were messed up I bought a flag. Now I only had "14,824" points made. But it said I had over 17k to spend. (Of course I spent it quickly)

Sorry to be a troll, I didn't realize something was broken. This being my first year and all xD

I bought both books. :) Donno what else I'll buy.

Well I spent the rest of my points! If I would've waited I could've gotten the Altador Tips book and maybe my pet would've actually read that one lol. Oh well.

Certain pets won't read books with a certain amount of words/letters in the title. Switch to one of the other languages on the site, then try again. I've come across a lot my pet wouldn't read, but that's always worked. The best ones to try are the Asian languages.

Certain pets won't read books with a certain amount of words/letters in the title. Switch to one of the other languages on the site, then try again. I've come across a lot my pet wouldn't read, but that's always worked. The best ones to try are the Asian languages.

Agreed! And if one doesn't work, try another. I had to go through all the Asian languages to get Mneryth to read a book this morning. :P

Thanks for letting us know! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum. Anything under 7 words is spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

How do you change to another language in order for that to work?

I still don't know what to buy from the tourney and staff tourney x_x it took me a year to finally spend my faeries ruin prize points too but I'm guessing I don't have that much time since then a new AC would start