What Yooyu would you be?

Lady Lyuba

It was some strange idea that came to mind, and I just suddenly wondered which Yooyu we'd relate to the most. I'm the Clockwork Yooyu because I overload and explode easily. You've all seen how I am here, a hyperactive fireball one moment, then exploding the next. My attitude is explosive like the Clockwork, and due to my anxiety problem, anything can make me flash red and blow up.

When I'm not exploding, I can also be like the Fire Yooyu as my personality is hyper, firey, and shooting across everywhere as fast as a bullet. I'm as full of energy as the Fire Yooyu. So really I'm a mix of two Yooyus

I just kind of thought this topic would be fun, I know the AC is over and all, but whatever. This is probably worth making a personality quiz out of. XD

I'm like the Faerie Yooyu because I am clumsy,and like the Fire Yooyu because I run fast as well.

For me, I'd be a Darigan Yooyu for unpredictability and my likeness for Darigan things, and a Mutant Yooyu for all the random actions it does while on the field. I like the more sinister looking Yooyus myself, no offense taken.

Definitely not a Darigan Yooyu -grumbles over goals they've cost me-

I think I'm a Snow Yooyu because I had the best luck with those and for reasons already stated by the lovely wallflower, Irene c:

i think i would be the fire yooyu because im allways energetic and fast

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

After the Sunnyneo quiz I would be a Mutant Yooyu. But I rather would see me as Darigan Yooyu. I'm unpredictable and I will never go into that goal just because you want it. :laughingsmiley: I'm only going in when I want to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...