Altador Cup VII Comes To An End!

hrtbrk

Stealth FINALLY revealed themselves to us. We had three members of stealth join our team.

Only three members of Stealth joined Kiko Lake?

I didn't know that three members could have made such a big difference. Wow. Anyway, Congratulations Kiko Lake for an amazing season! :)

Well, Congrats Kreludor! Good job to everyone as well! :thumbsup:

Great year, aside from the new format. :sad01_anim:

hey this was my best year but we did not win BUT WHO CARES :D we came in 5th we did better then my prediction and goal i hope we get more players to join lost desert so we can do even better

and of course CONGRATS KRELUDOR its finally your year you guys are one of the best teams in ac

cant wait for ACVIII but i do hope they change the bracket so we face everyone

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

• 6 months later...

7th... My worst fear was realized. I blame myself, near the end of Altador Cup VII i gave up. Ugh next year they better go to back to DRR cuz i don't want Krawk Island to get 7th or even worst.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.