New game in development!

complicatedwishes

On Thursday (21st June 2012) TNT released screen captures from a new game that is currently in development, on the Neopets Facebook page.

aishajump.jpg

The image below was also posted on their Facebook, in the Sneak Peaks folder on 30th May.

480548_10150978087101005_1708532070_n.jpg

Now the question is, is it actually supposed to be 8-bit-y, or are the graphics like that because it's in early development? Hmmmmm. Can't wait to see a new game though :)

From reading a few of the comments on the photo on their Facebook everyone seems to be excited about the graphics being like that :O and impressed that there is a new game on the way.

TNT never made a new since Fall of 2011 with Invasion: Blastoids. I'm not sure, but this may not be a copy of Escape from Meridell Castle. This could be TNT's own answer to Super Mario or Mega Man based on what I'm seeing, though I'm not 100% accurate. :guiltysmiley:

Whatever it is, I'd like to play it. I'm a big fan of side-scrolling platformers for the old NES and Super NES, so this would strike my fancy. :)

I wonder what the different colors indicates ...

I'm not entirely sure, but here is my guess:

I'm guessing that the different colours may indicate that the Alien Aisha has grabbed a power-up (like in Super Mario or a similar game), or if the Alien Aisha is set up with a different weapon (like in classic Mega Man or Mega Man X).

I'll just wait for the game's release and then we'll find out what the different colours really mean.

I agree! I love this 8-bit style, so an avatar to go with it would be fab!

(PLEASE don't make it too hard! I suck at game avvies. ;_; )

I'm not entirely sure, but here is my guess:

I'm guessing that the different colours may indicate that the Alien Aisha has grabbed a power-up (like in Super Mario or a similar game), or if the Alien Aisha is set up with a different weapon (like in classic Mega Man or Mega Man X).

I'll just wait for the game's release and then we'll find out what the different colours really mean.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, especially with Mega Man.

8-bit... Alien Aisha... Side-scroller... platformer...

I LOVE THIS GAME ALREADY

OUT OF THE WAY PEOPLE, THIS GOLD TROPHY IS MINE

Agreed! Haha, you took the words right out of my mouth!

I'm excited for this game too, however, while I'm good at most Neopets games, I'm dreadful at arcade/video games, like what this appears to be. Still looks fun and worth a try, however.

Now I suddenly want to play Let it Slide.