Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Found these rotting in my SDB while I was collecting junk for the Rubbish Avatar:

stamp_spa_sloth.gifDr. Sloth Stamp

stamp_tyrannia_elephante.gifTyrannian Elephante Stamp

stamp_tyrannia_landscape.gifTyrannia Stamp

ad_seasonalstamp.gifSeasonal Stamp

ad_year5stamp.gifYear 5 Stamp

sta_bd_sloth_ring.gifRing of Sloth Stamp

sta_acy15vii_acviiicomstamp.gifAltador Cup VIII Commemorative Stamp

Link to the lot: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=397829762

Neomail or message to separate! Special prices for TDN members! :icecream:

Selling Bag of Peanuts for 301k, 1k increment, ONE HOUR only

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=180481876

• 4 weeks later...

Selling Kougra Transmogrification Potion (lucky visit from Dr. Sloth ;)).

There are no prices on Trading Post; Jellyneo's price is 680k so anything over 600k will be gladly accepted ;) Anyway I am open to negotiations (via Neomail, I am not here that often).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im selling an Ocean Koi Bracelet which I bought for 45k ... only to find out I already have one ... 27k = auto

clo_koi_ocean_bracelet.gif

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=399572008

My best friend recently quit neopets, and gave me his Faerie Slingshot - I asked him if it was ok if I sold it, and he told me that of course it was.

So im hereby selling my Faerie Slingshot in hopes that I someday can get my dream weapon: Illusens Staff (ofc my dream is Wand of the Dark faerie) but that is so out of reach for me.

I will consider any serious offer since I got this weapon for free and I can pass it on to a fellow TDN user - but please serious offers

I have a Snow paint brush in my shop for 15,000 neopoints and a Mystery Island paint brush for 25,000 neopoints. I'm not sure about the average price for paint brushes but i'm just going to leave the prices so if anyone wants a Snow or Mystery Island paintbrush come and get one. Note: The only paint brush i have left is the snow paint brush

Edited by HomuraAkemiTheHero

I have a Snow paint brush in my shop for 15,000 neopoints and a Mystery Island paint brush for 25,000 neopoints. I'm not sure about the average price for paint brushes but i'm just going to leave the prices so if anyone wants a Snow or Mystery Island paintbrush come and get one. Note: I only have one of each.

Oh goodness.. The Mystery Island Paint Brush usually goes for 1.5 to 1.9 million neopoints.. Sorry. :( If I don't know how much an item is I would search up how much everyone else is selling it for using the shop wizard, trading post or auction before pricing it. I feel your pain right now.. :(

Oh goodness.. The Mystery Island Paint Brush usually goes for 1.5 to 1.9 million neopoints.. Sorry. :( If I don't know how much an item is I would search up how much everyone else is selling it for using the shop wizard, trading post or auction before pricing it. I feel your pain right now.. :(

Thanks for letting me know i guess if i get lucky and get another one i will raise the price but i got it randomly and i'm not in need of neopoints as of now so i guess whoever buys it gets a great deal and i should be more careful about doing research on an item since i normally don't.

Thanks for letting me know i guess if i get lucky and get another one i will raise the price but i got it randomly and i'm not in need of neopoints as of now so i guess whoever buys it gets a great deal and i should be more careful about doing research on an item since i normally don't.

Yeah, I've learned my lesson one to many times so now I price everything! But it's okay, it happens to all of us.

I have a Snow paint brush in my shop for 15,000 neopoints and a Mystery Island paint brush for 25,000 neopoints. I'm not sure about the average price for paint brushes but i'm just going to leave the prices so if anyone wants a Snow or Mystery Island paintbrush come and get one. Note: The only paint brush i have left is the snow paint brush

I was the one who snagged the MI paint brush, so that I could either sell it back to you or give you a fair price for it (I had planned on eventually getting one, but was waiting to buy until closer to when I was going to use it... but maybe this is a sign that I should buy it now). I sent you a PM here. You can either reply here or on Neopets (you can find my Neopets username in your shop history).