Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Okay, I think I've about decided I'm selling the Swamp Gas Paint Brush I won this morning. If anyone from here wants it, I'll give you a good price - either NM or PM me your offer, and if you NM me make sure to tell me you're from TDN and I'll put it up in the TP with your name on reserve! :)

It's been sold! :D

I could'nt find the right board/topic, and i think it's not that important to make a new one. So, sorry for that and if you know where I should post the next time, please tell me.

I really want a faerie Pteri morphing potion, (since the lab ray turned my lovely girly Kacheek into a big Skeith, I just need it now) on TP I saw someone who already had an offer of 1.1mil.

Is offering 1.2 mil a good deal? Because I really don't know how much it's worth.

Thank you! :)

Just advertising my shop a bit because I've restocked and its hard to get people in to buy anything :) I'm definitely willing to haggle and give discounts to TDN members so just neomail me!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=cynthisd

Need the lawyerbot <3 usuki avatar?

I have 50 unique usuki items up for trade if you want to get this avatar! I'll sell them all for 35k, but I'm willing to haggle/exchage for items of equal value :)

And when you get the items and check your inventory, make sure to scroll to the bottom - thats where the notification about the avatar will be!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Looking to sell a White Weewoo and an Elegant Kacheek Warrior Wig:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=accacia

Asking for 400k for the Weewoo, but will discount for any TDN:ers c:

(the same goes, of course, for the wig :P )

My p/b was sold but the kad is still available. Have been asking for 6m-ish pure or 6m pure with baby p/b

but will do 5.5m + baby p/b for TDNers.

If you're contacting me on Neo, lemme know you're from here :)

Awh, I so wish I could afford that but I am very far off! I love the little guys though. Good luck selling! :wub_anim:

Hi all! I'm looking for lab map piece number one at a reasonable price? So, I think about 600k or so. Even lower would be awesome though! I just need this piece and I'll have the complete set. Yay. :P

EDIT: I can't even find anyone on the TP to buy this piece from. They are all sets. So if someone has SLM 1 and wants to sell, please NM me!

Someone sold to me for 500k! YAY. :wub_anim: :P

I'm trying to sell a How to Identify Poisons. Low price is 700K will let it go for 600K for TDN members

On a side note, I've heard of reseller offers and have gotten a few before, but someone actually offered me 4K for this. I facepalmed.

pot_eyriedarigan.gif Darigan Eyrie Morphing Potion

pot_korbat_island.gif Island Korbat Morphing Potion

pot_chomby_christmas.gif Christmas Chomby Morphing Potion

pot_aisha_eventide.gif Eventide Aisha Morphing Potion

pot_eyrie_pink.gif Pink Eyrie Morphing Potion

Wishlist: Going cheapest on TP. Neomail to separate. 3.5 million is auto = 6 baby pb.

Willing to go down to 3.3 million for TDN'ers if the whole lot is bought.

Does anyone know where I can find a Xweetok Wizard Hat?

Nevermind. I found it. :laughingsmiley: I'm now wondering if anyone has a Xweetok Wizard Cloak for sale? I checked the TP and they are offering to sell for 110k. My bank account is draining like crazy though, so was wondering if anyone could go a bit lower? Just message me if so! Thanks. ^_^

I have 6 codestones of each kind.

PM me if interested.

Buy 50000 NP per set of codestones, 298000 NP if all 6 sets of codestones.

Willing to haggle

Edit: 5 SOLD

ALL SOLD

Selling a few wearables in my trade here -

http://www.neopets.c...tring=387913335

- Beautiful Desert Oasis Background

- Charred Steam Wings

- Xweetok Wizard Hat

- Noxs Mansion Background

NM me to seperate. I was hoping for a decent price, but feel free to haggle. :3 Thanks guys!

EDIT, Only 200k FOR ALL for tdn members. :3

Now in my shop if you are still interested. - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=qullaso

They are all priced below Shop-wiz. If you see a cheaper price on the SW, NM me with it and I will go lower!

Any and all "donations" will go towards my faerie paint-brush fund. So please buy if interested. :wub_anim:

Guys, I'm also after the Neovia Shop Silhouette Background. If anyone has one they'd sell me for a reasonable price (prices are kind of all over the map at the moment on the TP!) please either PM me or shoot me a Neomail. Thank you so, so much!

I have it in my shop for 99,999. I'm selling all 5 of them. Get em before there gone!

Thank you so much, Pratik - I did get one, as we talked about, so no longer need any of the backgrounds! Wee!

Anyway, for anyone needing the Snorkle avatar, I am selling what appears to be the cheapest price on the TP a snorkle snout, 103k. If you neomail me with your TDN name and a lower offer, I will accept it!

I was wondering if someone on here had the most expensive of the secret lab map pieces and if they would possibly hold it for me until I had the money saved up for it, I am still saving now but I will have the money in no time flat. PM or NM me if you do, thanks sooooooo much in advance :)