Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

This is the place for everyone to post their shop links, auction links, or trading post links. Don't forget to offer special deals to TDN members too. ;) Advertise, advertise, advertise, that's the key to any successful business.

This is also the place to post if there's a certain item you're looking to buy.

This is for any and all Neopian item advertisements.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Guess I can take advantage of this.

Well, I am selling a Spyrabor, a Maraquan petpet r97, on TP.

TP: 250k

MP: 200k, maybe lower.

Also, I am selling Island Nimmo MP, r99.

TP: 800k

MP: 700k, maybe lower.

EDIT:

Well, I sold them both on auctions and I am now slightly richer. =]

{walks in}

i have over 6 years of advent calander items and other stuff in my shop for sale.

i also have a elixir of leveling up in my trades ill sell for 80k pure.

---- edit ----

these items have been sold. sorry.

I have a Mint Kyrii Ice Cream (rar. 95) Chili Salmon Souffle (rar. 94) and a Cakling Negg up in my trades if anyone's interested! Also, I get lots of codestones and put those up for trades whenever I get 10.

I have a Darigan Drugal in one of my lots, at the moment. ^_^

I said 105k in my wishlist, but I'll give it to a TDN member for 100k-102k. c:

I orginally bought it for a pet I was applying for, but that didn't turn out so well. ):

Anywho, here's the link:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....tring=333100930

Edit: Sold. ^^

I'm selling a set of codestones on the TP if anyone wants them. I have them up for 44K, but I'll most likely take anything above 42K. If you want them I suggest you get their quickly as codestones tend to sell rather quickly.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....tring=332864462

{thwacks my skull into a wall}

i sold 6 pb's for a Codcombfish going for arround 1m np {honest check the tradeing post} but no one wants it. it's one of thoughs ""utility fish"" ones. message me on here or my neopets account to haggle down. 1m is auto.

Hi people! I'm getting rid of over 100 Healing Potions, all numbers I think up to XXIV or so. So if anyone wants to bargain with me, just nm! Thanks :D

I have a Grilled Cheese Chomby Sandwich which is a gourmet food item, and it's priced at only 60,000 which is about 8,000 below the next price. Please buy it! I'm tired of it sitting in my shop :P

Well, I just got the SDB packrat avvie, so I have stocked my shop up - it's currently holding 70 items and I have a ton more I'll put in there for below what I'm seeing on shop whiz. So anyone looking to stock up for their packrat on relatively cheap stuff, my NP username is magicxmaid.

My sister just won a Halloween PB from Test Your Strength, and I'm helping her sell it. If anyone is interested, check the link below and neomail her account (or PM me) to tell us your TDNForum username. We're willing to lower the price 50K off what we're asking, for you guys. ;)

We sold it for 1.2 mil.