I have a good idea about these brackets!

What if they do it like Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, or Football.

Like 3 brackets but teams can verse other teams not in their bracket. But the scoring would stay the same. The win would be decided like the round robin style, The team with the less loss win an takes home the cup.

What do you think? ^_^

Like 3 brackets but teams can verse other teams not in their bracket. But the scoring would stay the same. The win would be decided like the round robin style, The team with the less loss win an takes home the cup.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, could you explain that again please?

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, could you explain that again please?

In other sports teams play in divisions (similar to our brackets) but have schedules where they could face teams outside of their divisions, right now my Atlanta Braves have been playing the New York Yankees but the Yankees are in the American League East Division while the Braves are the National League East Division. They play all around the divisions and whoever has the best overall record wins.

In his case we could be in our current bracket of Krawk Island, Kreludor, Darigan Citadel, Maraqua, Altador, and Tyrannia but we could be facing Brightvale, Lost Desert, and Haunted Woods while other teams in our bracket play other teams as well. Occasional inter-division matches like KI/KD but also cross-division matches. That way it's not just playing the same teams in the division.

In other sports teams play in divisions (similar to our brackets) but have schedules where they could face teams outside of their divisions, right now my Atlanta Braves have been playing the New York Yankees but the Yankees are in the American League East Division while the Braves are the National League East Division. They play all around the divisions and whoever has the best overall record wins.

In his case we could be in our current bracket of Krawk Island, Kreludor, Darigan Citadel, Maraqua, Altador, and Tyrannia but we could be facing Brightvale, Lost Desert, and Haunted Woods while other teams in our bracket play other teams as well. Occasional inter-division matches like KI/KD but also cross-division matches. That way it's not just playing the same teams in the division.

Yup thats what i basically wanted to say! :D