RIP Amazing ACers

-Ryan

Okay, just wanted to show you all another example of TNT's ways this AC. What with ruining it already.

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption?t=4s

Thats a rank calculator. But when you use it, it documents you and keeps a list of all the top players it documents.

TNT froze the top 4, and the 6th top player on that list.

I dont know about all of them, but I knew crazyblindguy as he was a DCer the previous year. He played legitly and was unfairly frozen.

Don't get all scared they'll freeze you for making Allstar. These people were maxing YYB and a sidegame EVERY DAY.

But still, this is horrible. One of 'em may have cheated, but TNT unfairly froze some of the best AC players EVER.

ACVII is great, huh?

Yeah, apparently our 3 best KIers got frozen in round 4 way back and haven't been able to help out (since you get placed on a random team if you join after round 4, so they couldn't even help on sides)

Yeah. Thats gonna bring down your average unfortunatley.

I just noticed the top 3 on that list were from KI and frozen (well I dont know who the #1 anonymous person is).

Anyways.. more than bringing down the average, it brings down morale which is even worse.

I know Tabermann on that list (one of the Top 3 on there), he is really Dante (@Pirate Dante) of TDN Staff. He is TDN's resident games expert. I feel very sad for him. :(

I wanted to overplay or max out Yooyuball as well, but I didn't since I was getting gradually tired.

Aw, no way, skillet_fan_1 was a Hauntie. One of our best players. That's quite disappointing. And not fair in the slightest. Saw him 'round the Neoboards a few times with his incredible results.

EDIT: Skillet_fan_1 either wasn't frozen in the first place or has been unfrozen, his user lookup is still viewable.

I know Tabermann on that list (one of the Top 3 on there), he is really Dante (@Pirate Dante) of TDN Staff. He is TDN's resident games expert. I feel very sad for him. :(

I wanted to overplay or max out Yooyuball as well, but I didn't since I was getting gradually tired.

Ahh, I didn't know he was staff here at TDN xD. I see him around the KILL boards.

They freeze awesome AC players every year .. last year there was a big controversy about one of them too - he was on Shenkuu and moved to BV only to be frozen on the second day of AC

Not surprised it happened, I figured they'd get frozen at some point, it's just too "suspicious" for someone to max out YYB and SOSD every day. Even when it's legit TNT doesn't seem to care, they froze someone else from Krawk Island that was maxing MSN and SOSD, they froze him while he was asleep for "scamming". They've gone nuts with this new Cup, boards were getting taken down and people silenced for daring to talk about the brackets.

That is sad. I mean sure some of them might have cheated but just to freeze them all seems weird.

So I keep hearing that you only need 1 goal for SOSD to count. Can any one here confirm or deny this? That page also says 1 goal works.

Aw, no way, skillet_fan_1 was a Hauntie. One of our best players. That's quite disappointing. And not fair in the slightest. Saw him 'round the Neoboards a few times with his incredible results.

EDIT: Skillet_fan_1 either wasn't frozen in the first place or has been unfrozen, his user lookup is still viewable.

I was talking to Skillet when I found out about this. They were just as suprised to find they're now the best unfrozen player.

That is sad. I mean sure some of them might have cheated but just to freeze them all seems weird.

So I keep hearing that you only need 1 goal for SOSD to count. Can any one here confirm or deny this? That page also says 1 goal works.

Yes its true. But, I would recommend against it cause its only 35 points a game that way. 5 extra seconds a game can help your team a lot more.

A lot of people will be quick to point the finger at TNT, but we don't know if all of these people were playing honestly or not. We're only basing it off of what they're saying and what TNT has done.

Think about all the general boards you see about people being unfairly frozen? All of them are innocent? I highly doubt that.

It's sad and upsetting that these people got frozen, but, IN MY OPINION, knowing how strict and cautious TNT can be, they should have paced themselves to prevent red flags from going up. It's bad that you have to play that way, but I'd rather protect myself than experience what they're going through right now.

The numbers these people were putting up were craaaaaazy! TNT obviously didn't want to pay for their elbow and wrist replacements :P

I don't wanna get frozen...I put in sooooooo many hours getting my stats! Had I not been struck with internet problems this last week, I could've done so much more. Next year, I'mma try and get into Terror Mountain's top 5! My current score would be enough to put me in the top 5 on VP and KL, if I were with them.

EDIT: P.S....what is this "maxing a game" talk? There's a limit to how many times you can play a game?

Each game has a max out, you can't play more than a certain amount of each game. They stop counting in your stats.

Yooyuball has a max of 301, Slushie Slinger is 301, Make Some Noise is 1201, and Shootout Showdown is 1201. If you play all 301 games of YYB you can continue to play but they won't record in your stats.

didn't know that....though 300 games of YYB is equivalent to 15 hours so I don't know how anyone could stand it.

Its only 12 hours if you reall focus. I've never maxed YYB though. :P

I max SHSH daily though, and thats easy.

bah that's splitting hairs though. :P

I don't know how anyone could max all four games in one day though, without cheating of course.

You couldn't. Maxing SlSl takes 18 hours alone. :P

Btw, thank you [Removed]. Without you guys. TNT wouldn't be so quick to think people are cheating, and amazing ACers wouldn't be unfairly frozen. Good job.

301 games of YYB ..

2 minutes per game average (because every time u score the clock goes down by 8 seconds)

so , in 1 hr *60 min* u can play 30 games

301 games is 10 hours (out of 24) .. suppose you sleep for 6-8 hrs u will still have enough time to max out a side game

seems legit