I won a Halloween Paint Brush!! ^_^

~Ğǿǿmy~

I am soo excited of getting it from Test Your Strength!!

Which pet should i paint?

2.png or 2.png or 2.png

Or Should i adopt another pet?

Or Sell it in my shop?

If i put it in my shop would you buy it?

How much NP should i sell it for?

I need your opinions!! ^_^

Congrats! If you really like any of the Halloween pets, I'd say paint one. Check the possibilities over at the Rainbow Pool.

& don't sell it in your shop, they're worth more than 1 million :) Put in on TP instead.

Edit: They go for 2 mil. now :)

I'd say create/adopt another pet, preferably a Lupe or Ruki.

Do you still have the Halloween Paint Brush? If you still have it: Create or adopt a Lupe, paint it Halloween, view its lookup, and you'll get the Werelupe avatar! Only do what I said if you're into avatar collecting.

You can also paint a Ruki Halloween and attach a Mummy Baby to it. Just wait for the Mummy Baby to age 30+ days while it's attached to the Halloween Ruki, and you should get the Halloween Ruki avatar for viewing your Halloween Ruki's lookup!

Congrats on the Halloween PB win by the way. I wanted to win one off the Test Your Strength, but I gave up. :P

Wow, congrats! :D

It's really up to you. If you really love a certain Halloween pet, then paint away! Otherwise sell it. :) It'll be a nice chunk of change to go in your bank. :)

Ohhhh, so lucky, I'd love a Halloween PB. But congratulations none-the-less!

If you really like the colour Halloween, I'd advise painting a pet. Otherwise, they're one of the mid-range Paintbrushes, and are worth 2 million at present.

As mentioned before, there's a couple of avatars associated with Halloween Pets. Check out Neocolours to see if there's any Halloween pets you'd be interested in!

Congrats! Haha that happened to me just yesterday. I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling. Anyways I agree with what the others are saying. If you like the look, then paint your pet. If their is something else you'd rather paint them, sell it and use the money to get another paint brush :)

Congrats, I've been trying to get a decent prize from that but I've only managed 150 NPS. And I agree halloween lupes are really nice, that's what I would have chosen plus the avatar is a bonus as well.

P.S I really hope you didn't put it in your shop :(

Wow, congrats!!! :D I always reckon I'm doing well when I get a few nps back from Test Your Strength haha :D

Why not use it if you like the colour :) Otherwise sell (trades/auctions- do NOT put that in your shop!) and enjoy the proceeds!