Squirrel's Daily Predictions Day 17!

~Ğǿǿmy~

WELCOME BACK!!

(The color of the W is the team who wins!!)

The order is Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, Shoot Out Score Down

meridell_50.gif vs. mysteryisland_50.gif

W D D W

One of the most intresting battles to date! These to teams are neck and neck for second place. Yet with the two MSN leaders clashing together it is an obvious draw. Yet the Knights have been through thick and thin with Yooyuball so they will take YYB and SOSD.

faerieland_50.gifvs. kikolake_50.gif

W W W W

The Faeries arent slacking off. Yet they arent getting the results that they want. They Kikos are. This is a easy match for the Kikos even if their fan base is smaller than Faerieland since Kiko Lake has more experienced players than Faerieland.

krawkisland_50.gif vs. terrormountain_50.gif

W W W W

Krawk Island isnt that happy with this bracket. They feel that they were pput in there to mess up there record. So they want revenge. The will go full out on the Chillers. Yet the Chillers arent the ones to get swept since they are SOSD leaders. They will take SOSD.

In the Minitheus Bracket:

lostdesert_50.gif VS. virtupets_50.gif

W W DW

Ahh the battle between victors. One of the most interesting battles yet! Virtupets will suffer more from the Victors Curse than Lost Desert so the Deserts will take YYB and SS while the Virtupets will force a draw in MSN and take SOSD.

tyrannia_50.gif VS.moltara_50.gif

W W W W

Haven't we seen this match before? Well it seem like History will repeat it self. Tyrannia leaving their hiccup of a start behind will take YYB, SS and MSN by storm while the Magmas take SOSD. Overall this match is well placed since Moltara is good at some places while Tyrannia at others.

brightvale_50.gif vs. altador_50.gif

W W W W

"YOU GO OUT THERE AND WIN IT!!" King Hagan shouts at his TV angirly. Brightvale has the obvious advantage over the cup's host, Altador. Altador will take SS though since they have improve greatly since the Alabriss Bracket (Round 1)

In the Vaelous Bracket:

kreludor_50.gifvs. maraqua_50.gif

W W W W

Haven't we seen this one also? o_O Again History will repeat it self only Kreludor will go harder on SOSD yada yada yada. :3

darigancitadel_50.gifvs. hauntedwoods_50.gif

W W D W

The Chillers versing the Citadels. This is a very spooky battle. Yet Darigan Citadel has a clear advatage over the faltering Haunted Woods. Yet Haunted Woods won't go down without a fight. The Chillers will force a draw against the reigning Darigan Citadel.

shenkuu_50.gifvs. rooisland_50.gif

W D D W

So much re-runs ;~; Haven't we seen this one like 20 times? Again history will repeat itself. Durrp. :3

I hope you enjoyed it! This is based off many predictions as well as my own!!

Lots and lots of re-runs! I expect you are basically spot on.

WELCOME BACK!!

(The color of the W is the team who wins!!)

The order is Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, Shoot Out Score Down

Just a quick FYI the fourth game is called Shootout Showdown not Shoot Out Score Down.

Good job on the predictions!

Is there any point is predicting Kreludor matches anymore? Might as well just pencil in a sweep unless they're facing DC, KI, MI, or MD. :P

And I disagree! I think DC vs HW will be a sweep again. The Minions are fighting for the bracket.