I.HAVE.MADE.IT!!

~Ğǿǿmy~

After 17 days of hard playing i'ver made it to my dream rank-- RANK 9!!!bronze_yellowgem.png

I have never made it past Rank 2 froom 2008, but now i've made it too Rank 9!!

I will continue to play but not as hard :3

What rank are you?

Congrats! :D

I'm at 4 right now, and will reach 5 soon (god, I hope! It feels like it's taking forever). I had orignally had the goal of All-Star, but I soon realised how ambitious that is. XD

I will be happy with rank 5, and any rank I reach over that. :)

Currently rank 16 but with the remaining days I have I'm giving myself two days for each of the last four ranks I need. So just 600 SOSD games a day. It's extreamly helpful now that I can do that because I could barely get 1000 games a day before and no way was I getting 1,200 a day with the limited time I have available a day to play. So I'm positive I'll be All-Star before 11:59pm NST on the 24th.

currently 1...im kinda busy with stuff so hard to keep up,but draws are harder to do.

currently 1...im kinda busy with stuff so hard to keep up,but draws are harder to do.

You don't need draws to rank up... just wins.

Citadel Squirrel - your SOSD games. Wow..... and I thought I had played a lot!!

So,I'm planning to wake up early,and sometimes I don't sleep.So I'll just wake up at 6:00AM,And play Yooyu Ball,and get my fingers ready for Slushie Slinger and get to level 20 after 100 wins.Then Make Some Noise .Then I'll do Shoot Out Show Down,I would try and put the Yooyu ball faster in the goal.

lol. I'm a Double All-star. I've never been a Double before. And this year I think I i'll definatley get triple.

How are you still living right now? I think with that much SoSD, I not only would've died but my fingers would've also fallen off. I stand in awe of your skills. *salute*

Anywho, I'm level 18 and I'm feeling kinda burnt out. I know I'm gonna make it to rank 20, but my goal was to have made rank 20 a couple days ago so that I'd have plenty of time to perhaps go past and get to TDN's rank 22 or so. That may not happen now. So. Tired. Of. Yooyus.

But congrats on making your goal. :)

You don't need draws to rank up... just wins.

Citadel Squirrel - your SOSD games. Wow..... and I thought I had played a lot!!

I have 50,you can see now...so I'm going to try...

Congrats on rank 9 and achieving your dream!

I'm currently rank 19 and will be reaching all-star tomorrow :) Woop!

*looks at SoSD score*

long-neck-reaction.jpg

...yeah I definitely need to marathon YYB tomorrow.

This post is perfect in every way.

Thank you guys. I plan on maxing everyday. :)

Its only 4 hours a day to max. Eh, just go on youtube and watch some comedians, or an old NFL game, or even some Paranormal shows and its not that hard.

Not really surprised at Ryan's SOSD score. He is just BAWS! :D

Oh and I'm ALL star. Doubt I'll make it to 2x. :P

I had my original goal set at Rank 15. I was pretty much doing good for the first 2 days of the cup, where I reached Rank 4 so I thought I could do it. But then, school started and I became so busy.

Still at Rank 7. Planning to reach Rank 10. 12 would be good but I doubt it.

Congratulations on reaching Rank 9 Squirrel! :)

lol. I'm a Double All-star. I've never been a Double before. And this year I think I i'll definatley get triple.

Thanks!! :3 What the heck is Double/Triple All-Star? o_O

Durrp

Thank you guys. I plan on maxing everyday. :)

Its only 4 hours a day to max. Eh, just go on youtube and watch some comedians, or an old NFL game, or even some Paranormal shows and its not that hard.

Only 4 hours to max? o_O I played all day, and I didn't get anywhere near maxing. I feel so innept now. XD

You sir, deserve a salute. -salutes-

Double All-star is... Its like lapping. You meet double what you need for Allstar. Triple is... Well when you hit triple of what you need for Allstar.

And yeah. Well for SHSH. You just gotta stay focused. :P