Your rank: What is it.

I just hit rank 12 and I'm pretty happy with it, since this is the first AC I've played (& there's that whole thing called a job that kept interfereing oO). Also the gem in the center of the shield is blue, and that's my favorite color. C=

It looks like I didn't make All-Star again this year. My efforts were fruitless.

WHY!? I wish I didn't live where I do, I HATE how late school gets out! Why!? WHY REAL LIFE!?

I thought we'd get an extra day! I thought we'd get an extra daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

At the end of the Altador Cup, I had to settle for Rank 24.

All I can say is that should not have lazed around and attempted to get Rank 25. At least I really did double my rank from last year (which was a Rank 12).

Please let there be an extra day. If not - Rank 18 is the highest I've ever gotten so far, before that, rank 7 was my highest and that was back in the last year I played for Shenkuu (ACV, was it?)

Good to have a gold shield finally even if the gem isn't blue.

My final rank is 14, the highest I've ever gotten. I was less than 20 YYB games away from 15 though, my initial goal. I regret not having time during the weekdays due to my summer job, but that just means it'll be a lot easier next year. :rock:

Where I live we still have school in June. Which meant studying for finals got in the way. I'm thinking of trying a 1 Rank Per Day goal of increasing 1 rank each day of the AC next year. I'm hoping I won't be taking any really important required classes like I had to this year. (Please be Celtic Mythology next year - those mythology classes have minimal homework). Or, I might have finally moved out and will be living somewhere else in the US, which means I'll have finished on time, right when the sign-ups begin.

Rank 19! Just less than 100 more YYB games and then...............

And now I can't get on Neopets for whatever the reason. My access to Neo has been cut off.

I only got to Rank 1 (lol) I could go for higher but I don't think I will this year. I dunno what my goal will be next time.

This was my first ever AC and I'd only started playing it (the games, though I did play them once when the AC started) like a week ago and a few days I forgot to go on. Also continually playing flash games seems too time consuming. I'm curious as to how long you'd have to be playing to get to X rank...

My final rank will be Rank 13. My goal when I set out was making it to the silver shields and I accomplished this! It's my first year playing and I completed and defended my Masters Thesis while the cup was going on so I'll take it! I am slightly disappointed by having the yellow jewel though, it's my least favorite color, but I am not motivated enough to play 70 more YYB games that won't even benefit my team...

At the end I reached Rank 23 although I haven't planned to reach more than 20. About the same happened to me last year - I only planned for 16 and shot over 20. I guess if I continue trying that hard to only reach 20 I will reach triple Allstar one day. :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...