Random Item in Inventory?

cornstar

So I was not able to go on neopets much the day before yesterday since I had work majority of my day. Of course I did the dailies such as shrine, tombola, lab ray etc. Yet yesterday morning I happened to have found an aisha transmogrification potion in my inventory. I had not noticed any notifications or anything.

I tried googling this, and it turns out it is some sort of glitch? Did anyone every have an experience with this?

if you're concerned about it you can always submit a ticket to TNT they might be able to tell you where it came from and clear things up for you. For now I suggest putting it in your Safety Deposit Box until you find out the information you're seeking.

Well if that is the case, then let's hope so. I also noticed that there had been a lot of Aisha transmogrification potion in the shop wizard, not sure if that is a coincidence or whatnot. I also assume RE stands for random event?

They usually fluctuate between buyable and barely unbuyable, so that's pretty common. They could've gone down in price too, but most items that are slightly over 100k (100-120k) can often be found on the SW.