New Premium Service Now Live!

hrtbrk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't either :sad01_anim: But I'm not a massive user, dailies, browse of the premium boards and 3 games of yooyuball is all I've done today!

Hi ya, I live in the UK and have premium, and have had on and off since 2006, so you definitely can, although because I've already got it I can't see the sign up screen to tell you exactly how... Just thought I'd let you know it is possible!

Also for the person asking about cancelling, I cancel regularly (ha ha) I must have cancelled 4 times, just cos I think ohhhh I shouldn't waste that money, then I miss the ssw and get it back! And I've never made a phone call to do it, just emailed support :)

Hope that helps :)

Thanks, nice to know it's possible :)

I'm just trying to work out how I can fill in the detail for my county in the billing address, when my county isn't listed when it should be. /:

Sooooo, I'm stuck

Thanks, nice to know it's possible :)

I'm just trying to work out how I can fill in the detail for my county in the billing address, when my county isn't listed. /:

Have you tried just missing it out, filling everything else and submitting?

Have you tried just missing it out, filling everything else and submitting?

No, I didn't try that.. but I sent in a ticket yesterday, and they got back to me just now.

They said to just go ahead and select the county nearest to me, as they are continually updating their international information.

Sounds cool, haha :) Will sign up tomorrow. Thank you for trying to help me btw

I'm tempted for it but at the same time, the price seems really too steep for my liking. I can comprehend the price one pays for say, World Of Warcraft, or something, because the environments are huge, the detail is amazing, and the servers obviously have to handle more space than TNTs servers do. (I say all of this, but I won't even pay for something like WoW lol.)

$70 for a whole year just seems like too much, it's like $6 per month, which is nearly as much as NetFlix; all to obtain an extra pet slot (highly tempting for people like me who love collecting Neopets), extra chances to gain NP, ect. For a website which navigates a fairly simply enivornment.

I'm all for supporting Neopets - not Viacom; and that amount of money going to them urks me.

Nonetheless, I've still found myself highly tempted, I mean, I purchase from the NC Mall....gahhh...but more money a month? I already pay a lot for my bills currently. T___T

I thought the price seemed outrageous as well but now that I've gotten it it doesn't seem quite as bad. And when you break it down to 6 a month, to me that doesn't seem bad at all. Don't forget the super shop wizard. I honestly think it's amazing.

This all sounds so tempting... but I must remind myself I'm a poor college student! :P But in all honesty, I might try it out just to see how useful the SSW is. After all, I make a decent chunk of money from the Employment Agency, and it would be so nice to get the lowest prices without having to refresh a billion times. I think I'm selling it to myself right now haha C:

The SSW is definitely why I have premium, I've had it since 2006, on and off, everytime I think oh maybe I'll go without, and just use an adblocker, I miss the ssw so much, I really hope they move forward now though, and bring us some new features, now that it's under their own control rather than a third party.

I'm not much of a restocker though so the SSW doesn't appeal to me too much. It'd be helpful every so often, but in terms on say, making NP, not so much. xD Plus I buy NeoCash, so I'd have to add that on to my expenses on top of the $6! If you pay monthly, it'll cost me far more, which is why I'm only looking at the $70 option.

If Neopets offered a bit more, I'd consider it for sure. Right now, I'm not quite sure. My favourite thing is the extra pet slot.

I'm not much of a restocker though so the SSW doesn't appeal to me too much. It'd be helpful every so often, but in terms on say, making NP, not so much. xD Plus I buy NeoCash, so I'd have to add that on to my expenses on top of the $6! If you pay monthly, it'll cost me far more, which is why I'm only looking at the $70 option.

If Neopets offered a bit more, I'd consider it for sure. Right now, I'm not quite sure. My favourite thing is the extra pet slot.

I'm not a restocker either, but it is SO USEFUL. Every so often, just when selling the decent things I get from dailies, I find something that was seriously underpriced, and I am able to get it.

Also, you can use the SSW while you're on a Faerie Quest. Now that is useful, haha.

Not trying to presure you or anything- I know it's a lot of money. :( I got the one month cheap option to try it out again before subscribing for a longer time and paying more, but I am so in love with the SSW.

This all sounds so tempting... but I must remind myself I'm a poor college student! :P But in all honesty, I might try it out just to see how useful the SSW is. After all, I make a decent chunk of money from the Employment Agency, and it would be so nice to get the lowest prices without having to refresh a billion times. I think I'm selling it to myself right now haha C:

I used to tell myself the same thing about being a poor college student but I just couldn't resist anymore lol.

I used to tell myself the same thing about being a poor college student but I just couldn't resist anymore lol.

I am a graduate student, and I just tell myself it's a lunch at Wendys or 2 McDonalds breakfasts (I get fast food so rarely it is something I treat myself to every once in awhile). That makes it not seem so bad. I think I am going to upgrade to the year-long plan though because I am really enjoying it so far. I probably would have started sooner but I had no idea how to access it under the old system.

I kind of want to try to convince people not to get it because the more people who have the super shop wizard the less of a comparative advantage you have in terms of restocking if you do have it haha.

I am a graduate student, and I just tell myself it's a lunch at Wendys or 2 McDonalds breakfasts (I get fast food so rarely it is something I treat myself to every once in awhile). That makes it not seem so bad. I think I am going to upgrade to the year-long plan though because I am really enjoying it so far. I probably would have started sooner but I had no idea how to access it under the old system.

I kind of want to try to convince people not to get it because the more people who have the super shop wizard the less of a comparative advantage you have in terms of restocking if you do have it haha.

Haha, true!

People, don't get Premium. It's terrible, and a huuuuge waste of money. Stick with NC. :P

What?! I did not know this! That is pretty awesome. I figured it was the same as the other one. It makes me love the SSW even more.

I know, right?

Occasionally, my SSW kind of glitches, and you can only see the cheapest one down by the create a pet button, so you can't click on it, but you can search for the user. :)

I know, right?

Occasionally, my SSW kind of glitches, and you can only see the cheapest one down by the create a pet button, so you can't click on it, but you can search for the user. :)

It has been glitching for me too which makes me scared that we're not actually supposed to be able to use it for faerie quests and it's a glitch that its letting us haha.

It has been glitching for me too which makes me scared that we're not actually supposed to be able to use it for faerie quests and it's a glitch that its letting us haha.

Hmm. :/ It doesn't glitch for me all the time though! Weird. I guess we will see!

You guys have convinced me. I think this weekend I'll get the half price option and try it out, and then upgrade to a better deal if I decide to stick with it :P

:D I hope you like it!

I love premium!! The SSW makes it completely worth it. I've been waiting so long for premium and I'm so happy to finally have it. ^^

The other perks aren't what drew me in, even though the 5th neopet is pretty nice. I wish they would let you keep it though, at least after you've been a premium member for x amount of months.

I've had premium for a few spurts, and every time I buy it, I don't regret it. Getting the packrat avatar and selling my items after obtaining the 1000 items has been so much easier. In the past few days, I've gotten a lot of random events doubling my neopoint reward for games. It just motivates me to be a better Neopian :]