Which team would be your second choice?

Rebeka

I don't really know. I have only ever played for Maraqua (not such a great achievement since this is only my second year). I guess it would either be either Brightvale or Shenkuu. Wow that was such a hard decision :/ Guess that settles it then... I will only pick a team apart from MQ if they were forced to sit out.

I usually support Shenkuu, Roo Island, and Moltara in addition to Maraqua. I am unusually concerned with how my team looks, so the teams' rosters would play a really big role in my decision, if I could not join Maraqua for some reason. The main rule is that the goalie may not have four legs. The design of the uniforms is really important to me, too. If I had to pick this year, it would have been Roo Island.

I was just thinking, my rankings could really be shook up depending upon if Prytariel ever got traded and where she went; heck, if she went to Altador, I just might join Altador. Would anyone else follow their favorite player if said player on their current team ever got traded?

I'd either join Darigan Citadel or Kreludor.

which team are you supporting these days?

I almost left Shenkuu this year, and almost moved to Terror Mountain. So I guess, it's quite obvious that my second choice is Terror Mountain.

Other teams that I could play for: Altador, Roo Island, Mystery Island, Kiko Lake, Virtupets and Meridell.

I was just thinking, my rankings could really be shook up depending upon if Prytariel ever got traded and where she went; heck, if she went to Altador, I just might join Altador. Would anyone else follow their favorite player if said player on their current team ever got traded?

If either Mirsha or Xana got traded OR dropped from the cup, I would most likely follow where they went.

I am torn first I would of picked Roo Island but than I saw Haunted Woods and I love meercas but The Altador goalie Salayne Ritad is one of my favourite players and I joined them the first year.

I almost left Shenkuu this year, and almost moved to Terror Mountain. So I guess, it's quite obvious that my second choice is Terror Mountain.

Other teams that I could play for: Altador, Roo Island, Mystery Island, Kiko Lake, Virtupets and Meridell.

If either Mirsha or Xana got traded OR dropped from the cup, I would most likely follow where they went.

That's what I'd do with Larcy! (someone suggested that he should be switched with Derlyn for KD, so hey, why not? I'd join for a bigger team currently)

I'm a hardcore Haunted Woods fan... but if I had to pick a different team it would either be Krawk Island or Lost Desert. All of my friends are into KI and it would be fun to play alongside them! Competition is fun, too, however... :rolleyes_anim:

Hmm, I really love KI, but KD would probably be my second choice! I was looking through their line up, and their captain is just so fabulous. Also, I feel like they have a really friendly community [KFC?]. After KD I would probably pick MQ, I've heard such good things about their community and players too.