April Shower Shopkeepers

Matt

The wind and rain of April is fast approaching. TNT have created four new shopkeepers ready to keep the rain out of your shop over the month of drizzle.

1773.gif1774.gif

1775.gif1776.gif

- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME -

A reminder that daylight saving time has begun in most parts of the United States and Canada today, and clocks should now have been put forward one hour =)

fur_pizza_clock.gif

Clocks in the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe go forward on 25th March; whilst New Zealand clocks go back on the 17th, with Australia on the 24th. We'll update you again on the correct days =] Neopets' Neopian Standard Time - based on the Californian clocks - has been affected, and has gone forward an hour.

i'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious way to keep your shop clean and safe. :whistle:

ok now that made me smile, heh thanks

The kacheek shopkeeper is really cute, but TNT hasnt said in the news that you can use it, but you can.

Its my new shopkeeper now :D

And, TDN, why has the eggs for mach not hached yet?

Yeah yeah... the chia is the only one who thinks its a bad weather. ok, maybe the other do (not the grarrl), but theyre not showing it.

o_O