The Altador Cup Hates Me...

AgJu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 3 Darigan Yooyus in one match today....blargh

I keep getting WAY too many Darigan Yooyus right now. WAY too many. And my opponent either avoids them or the ball does not cooperate with them. I aim backwards, it goes FORWARD or VERTICALLY! :grrr: They are SUPPOSED to go in the opposite direction, and aim at a 90 degree angle. But you can't do that anymore, can you? It makes me so mad!

Parodying the famous Snakes on a Plane line, I'm tired of all these (stupid) Darigan Yooyus on this (stupid) field!

I AM SO SICK OF THEM! I have HAD IT WITH THEM! HAD IT! It takes WAY too long for my STUPID opponent to score their own goal. GET THEM OUT OF THE CUP. I want Darigan balls banned. I want them out of the Cup and NEVER to return! EVER! Unless TNT makes them behave the way they USED to. What kind of stupid idea made them think it would be a great idea to piss us off even more than they used to? This is why they should have kept the old YYB the way it was. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. I WANT THE OLD YYB BACK!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SICK OF THEM! I have HAD IT WITH THEM! HAD IT! It takes WAY too long for my STUPID opponent to score their own goal. GET THEM OUT OF THE CUP. I want Darigan balls banned. I want them out of the Cup and NEVER to return! EVER! Unless TNT makes them behave the way they USED to. What kind of stupid idea made them think it would be a great idea to piss us off even more than they used to? This is why they should have kept the old YYB the way it was. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. I WANT THE OLD YYB BACK!!!!!!!!!

Um I think you just jinxed yourself you said that if it isn't broken don't fix it yyb isn't broken just stupidly frustrating think before you talk.

Lately the controls on ALL of my games have not been working. Idk if this is just my browser or a bug, anyway, when an opponent shoots at my net, it goes right THROUGH my goalie. This a bug? What's happening? o_O

Lately the controls on ALL of my games have not been working. Idk if this is just my browser or a bug, anyway, when an opponent shoots at my net, it goes right THROUGH my goalie. This a bug? What's happening? o_O

I think I'd prefer this to what I went through yesterday. I can't tell you how many "undefined" and "Neopets must verify this score" messages I got when I was sending scores. I wanted to scream; I swear I played almost double the amount of games I got credit for because of the mess-ups. So much browser refreshing.

I'm quite tired of the problems with score processing. And I'm tired of SoSD slowing down after a while so I have to periodically refresh the page over and over and over again. I'm so close to all-star that I can taste it, but it'll take me longer than it should because of these little mess-ups. And darigan yooyus. They are of the devil.

I wish my opponent would score a goal with those Darigan balls, but no, the AI hates them as much as I. It takes them forever. (I want to get as many goals as possible so it hinders me). I wish they were like the way they once were, and were more predictable. It's what I hate most about YYB.

Also, I have less control over my players. I can't command the player I want just by moving my mouse over him like I once could.

Announcements