Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

To elaborate on what Emily said. Typically messages will go out on the 1st, but it can take a few extra days depending on how busy our coordinator is at the beginning of the month. Our coordinator is busy for the next few days and will try and get application messages out on Tuesday.

As long as you meet our requirements you will be placed into the chain(s) you requested and that chain will run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am incredibly sorry to all those who have submitted requests for the month of May. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be running pet lending chains this month. Apologies for the late announcement everyone and for keeping you waiting. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I am incredibly sorry to all those who have submitted requests for the month of May. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be running pet lending chains this month. Apologies for the late announcement everyone and for keeping you waiting. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

That's ok, things happen! Will we need to submit new requests for June or will all May requests roll over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, splitting said:

That's ok, things happen! Will we need to submit new requests for June or will all May requests roll over?

No, you will not need to resubmit your requests. I still have them in the system so they are not lost. Thanks for asking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 12:55 AM, Mouseykins said:

No, you will not need to resubmit your requests. I still have them in the system so they are not lost. Thanks for asking!

Thanks for the update! Is there a way for me to resubmit and override my original request? I may have already knocked one of those avatars out. If not, no worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, teprometo said:

Thanks for the update! Is there a way for me to resubmit and override my original request? I may have already knocked one of those avatars out. If not, no worries.

If you would like to resubmit your request because of an avatar you've already received during this time you may do so. Just let me know and I can delete your existing request so just the new one shows up. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Important Update!

As of July, our coordinator is resigning to spend more time offline! She will be greatly missed! I will be running the chains from start to finish every month. All messages will be coming from me. My goal is to have confirmation messages sent out on the 1st of every month, but seeing as how I'm a busy mom with three kids and a husband, I tend to get sidetracked. Please expect to receive your confirmation message from me by the 5th of the month. If you have not heard from me by the 5th of the month, please feel free to poke me either on this thread or send me a PM. I am planning an overnight trip in July where I'll have no internet access, but I'm not sure when this will be as we haven't scheduled it yet. If I'll be unavailable at the beginning of the month I'll go over apps before I leave and then set things up when I get back. I'll only be on for maybe 2 - 3 days max. Any longer and I'd lose my marbles lol!

Take care everyone and thank you for being a part of our program. Your patience and understanding as we continue to move forward with offering our ALP Pet Lends is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Dawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Just joined TDN Forums.

Hoping to become part of the ALP (25 posts to go!)

However, I am in a position where I can be a lender! I have two accounts: Furuzon & Frustrum. 

I have a Draik, pink Kougra, Halloween Lupe, Krawk, Fire Blumaroo, of age Harris, of age Slorg, a pet with an attached Mootix, Island Quiggle

In the making (attached but not yet of age): Quadrapus, Gruslen, Snowbunny, Snicklebeast, Gruslen. 

A lot of the pets will be 2 for 1s (e.g. mootix attached to Snowbunny).

Also enough NP to lend to get the Adam/Number Six avatar and the Sell! Sell! Sell! Avatar.

What should I do to become a lender? ?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, furuzon said:

Hey! Just joined TDN Forums.

Hoping to become part of the ALP (25 posts to go!)

However, I am in a position where I can be a lender! I have two accounts: Furuzon & Frustrum. 

I have a Draik, pink Kougra, Halloween Lupe, Krawk, Fire Blumaroo, of age Harris, of age Slorg, a pet with an attached Mootix, Island Quiggle

In the making (attached but not yet of age): Quadrapus, Gruslen, Snowbunny, Snicklebeast, Gruslen. 

A lot of the pets will be 2 for 1s (e.g. mootix attached to Snowbunny).

Also enough NP to lend to get the Adam/Number Six avatar and the Sell! Sell! Sell! Avatar.

What should I do to become a lender? ?

Thanks!

Welcome to TDN forums! Also, you will need 50 posts to participate in our ALP chains. We increased the required post count a while ago. I must have overlooked updating some pages on the ALP site. I will look into that later.

We currently have all the avatar pets we need. Having more than one pet for avatars is not feasible since our lending chains are small each month.

You may lend these to other Neopians on the Neoboards though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Welcome to TDN forums! Also, you will need 50 posts to participate in our ALP chains. We increased the required post count a while ago. I must have overlooked updating some pages on the ALP site. I will look into that later.

We currently have all the avatar pets we need. Having more than one pet for avatars is not feasible since our lending chains are small each month.

You may lend these to other Neopians on the Neoboards though.

50 posts is more than fair! Thanks!

I shall do! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops! I'm a few days late here. I'm sending out confirmation emails tonight so please get your responses in ASAP so chains can get started! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just sent a request too (as mentioned on Discord) and I forgot what did I request because it was some time ago.

Yesterday I just returned the Robot Cobrall back to Emily so I'm happy to say that I've found the right community to help me with Neopets just like I used to in the past.

I'll wait when everyone is ready for trades or anything, and I'll send my requests, no rush. I just hope they don't freeze my account for no reason again hahaha

Good luck and all the best to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scha Iriney said:

I just sent a request too (as mentioned on Discord) and I forgot what did I request because it was some time ago.

Yesterday I just returned the Robot Cobrall back to Emily so I'm happy to say that I've found the right community to help me with Neopets just like I used to in the past.

I'll wait when everyone is ready for trades or anything, and I'll send my requests, no rush. I just hope they don't freeze my account for no reason again hahaha

Good luck and all the best to everyone!

I currently have a pet request from you for the Darigan Tonu. Is this the pet you're wanting? If not let me know and I'll delete this request and you can submit a new one in to us.

For Pet Lends you can request up to 4 pets per month to let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I currently have a pet request from you for the Darigan Tonu. Is this the pet you're wanting? If not let me know and I'll delete this request and you can submit a new one in to us.

For Pet Lends you can request up to 4 pets per month to let you know.

Yes! It's for Tonu Charge avatar. I think I requested for September but if you can make it earlier it's fine too. I will have to transfer one pet to my secondary account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scha Iriney said:

Yes! It's for Tonu Charge avatar. I think I requested for September but if you can make it earlier it's fine too. I will have to transfer one pet to my secondary account.

Yes you did request for September. I'll keep it active until you have the required 50 posts on the forums and meet the lending criteria. Our Tonu lender is on vacation right now so I probably wouldn't be able to secure a lend right away anyways. So no rush, it'll be there when you need it. 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently reached the minimum-of-50-posts count, so I applied for my first lending chain :)

not sure though if I did it correctly - into the box where you should insert your preferred choice I  wrote three different chains (the first three in order of the ALP site), which is supposed to mean that I would be happy with any of those! of course I'd also participate in all of them over the course of the month if that's possible, but as long as I get considered for any of those three, I'm happy. just to clarify this :D 

can't wait to see how this works out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...