The ALP

Matt

You guys probably get asked this a lot. But will the SuAP ever be available for lend? Or is that something the team is working towards?

This is definitely a goal of our for the future. We recently just raised enough Neopoints to purchase a BGC and are saving for the next big item. I believe right now is MSPP as it's cheaper than the SuAP. If you'd like to donate to the cause, our donations shop is located here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tdnalp

I'm having a trouble while sending a pet from ALP back to another owner. I have just received him about twenty minutes ago. When I try to send it to the owner I have to, this message is coming all the time:

kjofijsdifjs_zpsrbdnbthj.png

Obviously I didn't enter him on a fight (battledome is down) and I can't cancel the non-existing battle because battledome is down. What can I do? :sad01_anim:

Pets can only be transferred once per day, so this is likely a weird glitch with the BD being down that's getting the errors crossed. Just try again tomorrow.

That's totally right! Today I started the transfer without any problem. Sorry about all the drama :*

Whom may I direct a lend question to without posting it on the board? Let me know if I can neomail or message on here.  Thank you. 

If it's for pet lending then Anime is the one to message. If it's in regards to item lending, Spritzie is probably your best contact. :)

Woops! Accidently trained an ALP!

Short story long, I went to purchase an aquatic petpet (to feed to the Jetsam ALP), found I had a simple fairy quest and couldn't use the shops, so without thinking I gave the fairy the hat she wanted (because I had the cheap thing in my closet already), and whoops! Chambomb felt a little stronger! O_O Completely autopiloted the whole process. My apologies.

Woops! Accidently trained an ALP!

Short story long, I went to purchase an aquatic petpet (to feed to the Jetsam ALP), found I had a simple fairy quest and couldn't use the shops, so without thinking I gave the fairy the hat she wanted (because I had the cheap thing in my closet already), and whoops! Chambomb felt a little stronger! o_O Completely autopiloted the whole process. My apologies.

You deserve a cookie

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for information regarding the Avatar Lending Program only. If you are not asking/answering a question regarding the program please use the other boards or private messenger.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is there any way to inform of a cancellation of a request for an avatar lend?

I requested for a Drackonack at first, and then decided to buy the petpet myself instead. So I went ahead to request for a Meowclops item lend. It only just occurred to me that I am submitting multiple requests :X

Is there any way to inform of a cancellation of a request for an avatar lend?

I requested for a Drackonack at first, and then decided to buy the petpet myself instead. So I went ahead to request for a Meowclops item lend. It only just occurred to me that I am submitting multiple requests :X

You can email any of the ALP admin people:

Anime

Spritzie

Emily

Ali Cat

Rune Valentine

Usually they'll reply you saying that multiple requests have been submitted and they will only reply to one. Which is your earlier request. If they do reply with the Drackonack one you could always reply that you have it already, that would help the chain move along faster too (:

Just to add a little more detail to qtiejelly's answer, Anime is the point of contact for pet lending, but she's not involved with item lends.

With item lends, you can contact any of the people listed above, other than Anime.

• 2 months later...

I was considering getting a battle dome pet lend to beat the Space Faerie, and was wondering if I will need equipment too? Will I have to buy a set?

Yes you will need to have your own equipment as we do not lend out weapons. Our Battlepedia has a very usuful guide with recommended sets to start with.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you guys need any more pets for the lending chains?  I have a few across my main and side accounts where I've gotten the avatars I need with them and thought they might be able to help other people get those avvies. 

Do you guys need any more pets for the lending chains?  I have a few across my main and side accounts where I've gotten the avatars I need with them and thought they might be able to help other people get those avvies.

If we ever do need a pet for a chain, we'll be sure to ask around if we can't get them ourselves. For now though, since they are chain lends, we have all the pets we need. :)

Haha just signed myself up for the 2016 January Pet Chain! Werelupe & Mootix

But seems like there aren't many people borrowing these days cause the schedule looked pretty empty... 

And yes I do have a Pink pet and many aged petpets too, do contact me if you require any of these pets (:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to donate more NP than can go through one shop transaction, but I noticed there aren't currently any tdnalp trades set up. Is there any way you can set one up? I know my funds won't do much more than make a tiny dent, but I'd like to help. You guys have done so much for so many in getting all these awesome avatars. <3

I put up a few new trades. I try to remember to refresh them every 2 weeks when they expire, but sometimes time gets away from me lol

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't know where to post this...this seemed like the best spot. Today I was working on the Drackonack Hungry avi and I ran across something that worked because the Cheese---Drackonack---Vegan Cheese nothing was happening and I was trying for like 5 hours refreshing. So I read that Cheese---Drackonack---Vegan Cheese---Drackonack---Cheese worked faster (and I did have a vegan cheese log and cheese and eel burger after all that in my inventory) and it worked a lot faster it seemed...within 15mins I had the avatar. So anyway just thought anyone going to work on it might want to try it to see if it was just a flook or if it really does work faster...Oh and the plus is he ate the plain old Cheese not the expensive Vegan Cheese

Also I am not sure if this is where to put it but for the Buzz- Maraquan avatar on the guide information its kind of broken a bit...it says "Your URL should look something like this: neopets.com/games/caption/caption_archive.phtml?buzz1=##" I think someone should add that it also has to have after that &place=664....I didn't understand what I was doing wrong and checked out JellyNet (unfortunately, because I'd like to say I use this site for all my neopet needs) and that's where I found out what was missing...anyway its just a suggestion for new neopet users...I thought it would be helpful. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

If you find that there's an error with an avatar's info page, you can let us know here, but it's easier if you send in a ticket on the main site so it can be looked at. I'll take a look at this one later and see what's up with it. :)

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone- 

Wasn't sure where to post this, here seemed like the best place. I applied for the Chokato (TCG) lend and got a neomail yesterday telling me it was in auctions and how to proceed. I went to the auction, bid and logged off for the night. Flash forward to this morning. I go to login and it's saying the password is incorrect. I put in a ticket, praying my account wasn't stolen and maybe TNT temporarily froze it for the out of ordinary transaction? I'm a premium member so I hope they get this fixed in a timely manner. 

I'm not sure who at TDN to contact about this. I just want to let you all know that I didn't steal the item and if something happened to my account and the item is no longer there, I will work my behind off to buy it back for you guys on top of my collateral because I think what you guys do is awesome. 

I'm so angry about this, I've been working really hard on my account. Just surpassed the 200 avatar count :(

I'm able to look at your profile, so it's not frozen. Are you certain that you typed the password correctly, or that capslock wasn't on? If you think someone's in your account that shouldn't be, you need to change your password. You can even request a password change without being logged in, and it'll send a link to the email connected to your account.

Yes I typed it correctly, its connected to an email that I no longer have access to so it's not letting me reset the password. I have put in a ticket and posted on their facebook, it's very frustrating. 

Oh, I see. Hopefully they get back to your ticket soon, that must be frustrating.