The AC VII Results Thread

I guess that depends on if TNT decides to take into account how the tied teams did against each other when/if they faced each other. Like, KD and MI played each other but I think MI technically won because they won the bonus points game. Or at least that's what I heard. We'll see..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.neopets.c...standings.phtml

Does that mean that KI is getting 7th place? :sad02:

Possibly? I mean it sure looks that way at this point but it's always possible TNT might factor in other things to the final results too. In my personal opinion I think the final standings are going to look like they do on that page. We'll see tomorrow :/

http://www.neopets.c...standings.phtml

Does that mean that KI is getting 7th place? :sad02:

Unfortunately it seems so. I hate to sound like a bad sport, but we really got shafted this year. I can't believe KL leapfrogged us by one point. Of course they got stuck in a weak bracket with only MI as competition. The point spread for the last round really killed us. Only a 3 point difference between 1st and 2nd, a 2 point difference between 3rd and 4th, but a whopping 6 point difference between 2nd and 3rd, and that's where we got the door slammed in our faces. And Meridell got stuck in a bracket where the 2nd best team was 10th overall? Really? Why even make them play? They should've just went ahead and declared them the winner of their bracket from day one.

It's quite a bitter pill to swallow when 2 teams that you outperformed head to head end up ahead of you in the final standings. Those being LD and KL. We should be 5th, not 7th. Oh well. It still wouldn't be a trophy anyway, so meh.

I had fun, so I guess that's what counts. Hopefully next year they'll go to a format that makes a bit more sense, cause this year it really didn't.

If Lost Desert hadn't had an easy win bracket we could probably be 6th. As for Kiko Lake they fell off at the end but got a lucky bracket too. They didn't win a single game of YYB and still beat LD? Amazing the sudden change in bracket points, 2nd to 3rd was 3, 3, 4 and now suddenly 6 points?

Haunted Woods, 16th best gets 9th. Terror Mountain 14th best gets 11th. Tyrannia 7th best gets 10th. Roo Island 11th best gets 14th.

Disgusting Cup this year.

I do think that LD ought to have passed ahead of us in the bracket, but our scores near the end were actually pretty good, so maybe we were losing by close margins. Either that or our previous round scores were INSANE.

I think Kiko Lake should have gotten 8th this year, not 6th. Oh well, I suppose placing better than you should is better than placing worse than you should.

Haunted Woods made the biggest jump in ranks because of the layout of this cup, as mentioned before, it looks like we're ninth when by wins we're fifteenth. Six places higher than we "should" be. Wow. I am quite happy with that result (it's our highest in years) but still, it doesn't seem fair seeing as how badly we played compared to other teams in some rounds. We got lucky in our last few brackets. But still, saved us the embarrassment of fifteenth place (ugh...)

I'm angry and upset over KI. I'm angry that people dropped out and left the rest of us to suffer. I'm angry that in the last round we were put against Kreludor and DC, and they pulverized us. I'm angry that we dropped down to 7th place because the bracket system paired us up against really tough teams, while the other brackets had it a whole lot easier.

The AC totally sucked this year. Next year, I won't be looking forward to it, unless they change it back to how it was. Giving back the mouse control was great, but they sure screwed it up with the brackets. Why try to fix something that's not broken?

I would have liked the 3rd and 4th bracket orders to be switched around, so that KL wouldn't have begun the 4th round so tired and therefore our finish in 6th place (or 7th) would have been won fair and square instead of "KL loses every match but stays in 2nd because of previous rounds".

Haunted Woods made the biggest jump in ranks because of the layout of this cup, as mentioned before, it looks like we're ninth when by wins we're fifteenth. Six places higher than we "should" be. Wow. I am quite happy with that result (it's our highest in years) but still, it doesn't seem fair seeing as how badly we played compared to other teams in some rounds. We got lucky in our last few brackets. But still, saved us the embarrassment of fifteenth place (ugh...)

yes and kl are 10th but to tnt has 6th ,sk was a top 10 but 16th so messed up . bracket system messed up

I'm angry and upset over KI. I'm angry that people dropped out and left the rest of us to suffer.

Actually... a bunch of our top players were frozen unfairly, so it wasn't really their fault :( (unless they were actually cheating, but I believe they weren't)

However I agree with you that the bracket system pretty much ruined the cup this year. We could've done a lot better without it....

Announcements