Hilarious Glitch XD

AgJu

So I just had a glitch happen during a game and I had to share it with you guys.

So as you know, Terror Mountain is up against Lost Desert today. In the second half of the match, I get a clockwork yooyu and a freeze power. Azar got to the ball first, just as I hit the freeze power up. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the ball away from her in time so the yooyu exploded while they were still frozen. The "Next Yooyu" screen loads up and when it comes back to the game, what do I see? Vonde and Derbi are STILL FROZEN! They were the only ones too. What's more, they can now move so they both played the rest of the match encased in blocks of ice! XD XD XD

Wish I could've gotten a screen grab of that or something. :P

Anyone else come across this glitch or any others? Got any funny AC stories?

Haha, that's pretty awesome! Too bad they kept moving while they were stuck in ice though. ;)

My only funny story is about the Altador goalie (don't remember his name) kind of getting stuck on the wall above his goal. He wasn't even in the thing. Haha, I approved- it was a Faerie Yooyu too, so I really appreciated it. :D

Gotta love it when ANY opponent gets stuck. :P

Also, am I the only one who:

-makes 'whooshing' noises when I get a speed booster (SHHHH SHHHHHHH SHHH GOAL!)

-feels like a superhero when I get the Player Enlarger

-tries to move all my players out of the way when a Clockwork Yooyu is about to explode

I have no clue what happened, but my goalie just completely walked out of the goal area and into the field. I was so shocked, I wasn't even paying attention when i got the ball into the other goal.

I have no clue what happened, but my goalie just completely walked out of the goal area and into the field. I was so shocked, I wasn't even paying attention when i got the ball into the other goal.

I think I've seen that one before....I dunno what happened either.

Also, in one of my games today, I was on the side of my screen by my goal and for a second, the screen shifted all the way to the other side of the playing field. I've noticed that happening a number of times...the screen shifting by itself in odd ways.

Gotta love it when ANY opponent gets stuck. :P

Also, am I the only one who:

-makes 'whooshing' noises when I get a speed booster (SHHHH SHHHHHHH SHHH GOAL!)

-feels like a superhero when I get the Player Enlarger

-tries to move all my players out of the way when a Clockwork Yooyu is about to explode

I haven't had any glitches but I ALWAYS move my players out of the way when the Yooyu is about to explode. I generally pass it to an opponent and run.

The "Next Yooyu" screen loads up and when it comes back to the game, what do I see? Vonde and Derbi are STILL FROZEN! They were the only ones too. What's more, they can now move so they both played the rest of the match encased in blocks of ice! XD XD XD

That's just how dedicated the team is! A little ice isn't gonna stop the two hottest forwards in the game. And I gotta say that made my day. :D

As far as glitches, I haven't seen huge ones or anything. During the game with Roo Island, I know that Squeaky would sometimes get stuck by the wall where the goalie was, as if he was asking for guidance or something! It was pretty funny, and it helped to have one less defender on my tail.

That's just how dedicated the team is! A little ice isn't gonna stop the two hottest forwards in the game. And I gotta say that made my day. :D

As far as glitches, I haven't seen huge ones or anything. During the game with Roo Island, I know that Squeaky would sometimes get stuck by the wall where the goalie was, as if he was asking for guidance or something! It was pretty funny, and it helped to have one less defender on my tail.

Ha, it made my day too! Not that I'm happy about any opponent remaining in the running, but I have to give it up to Vonde and Derbi.

I've had that one a couple of times, once when the goalie seemed to stick to one of my other players and once when my goalie just seemed to abandon the goal of his own free will!

I came across a Giant Player Glitch while playing Yooyuball recently, I have a screenshot of it right here:

yybhugeplayer.png

Notice that Tormo Frien is giant and none of my other players are.

I don't have a screenshot of another funny glitch I came across several days ago, but I noticed that most of my opponents were still encased in ice and they were moving around! Should have screenied that, but neglected to. :(

This just happened....I was playing a game of YYB and a Net Enlarger power-up appeared on the field...in the opposing goalie's net. Like, behind the goalie.

I got another funny glitch that I wanted to share with you guys that happened earlier this morning.

Not sure exactly how this occurred, but it had something to do with the freeze power-up. My team grabbed it, and after we scored a goal, I noticed that Foltaggio was still moving in a block of ice, and Winberto Seliz was moving in a block of ice as well, only except he was continuously breaking out of it. I wish I had computer video recording tools and Youtubed this, but I didn't. It would have been really funny if I did make a video on that very glitch. :P

So I just had a glitch happen during a game and I had to share it with you guys.

So as you know, Terror Mountain is up against Lost Desert today. In the second half of the match, I get a clockwork yooyu and a freeze power. Azar got to the ball first, just as I hit the freeze power up. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the ball away from her in time so the yooyu exploded while they were still frozen. The "Next Yooyu" screen loads up and when it comes back to the game, what do I see? Vonde and Derbi are STILL FROZEN! They were the only ones too. What's more, they can now move so they both played the rest of the match encased in blocks of ice! XD XD XD

Wish I could've gotten a screen grab of that or something. :P

OMG I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!But it was be against Haunted Woods,and they were ALL in ice,also other funny glitch,when that Techo in the Haunted Woods Team is moving,it's LEGS AND FEET ARE NOT MOVING A MUSCLE!