What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

I collect all the stamps, coins, TCGs, and avatars I could get, but I'm not a competitive collector.

I'm more focused on collecting food and drinks, especially coffee, baked foods, and candies/chocolates. I also love faerie items so I collect those too, though I prioritize it less.

I'm also not really a competitive collector of anything, though I've stuffed my gallery full of random plushies and petpets. Eventually I'll figure out more exact themes ^^;

However, I have decided to declare January as "the month of hoarding" for myself, in which absolutely every item I come across will go into my SDB.

I collect garden gnomes. Lol. But I also collect items from my favorite Neopians: Jazan, Hanso, Nabile and Amira. I'm considering adding Ilere but her items are so expensive! I'm also considering entering the stamp collection competition but maybe not anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been collecting plushies for well over a decade now but I'm thinking of focussing on rainbow ones - my gallery is a convoluted mess. My SDB is full of plushies, petpets and old advent calender items although I'm thinking of having a clearout.

I started collecting Neodeck Cards last year. I'm making good progress and I'm aiming for the trophy. It'll be quite awhile though. The first hundred or so went really quickly but now I'm in to the more expensive ones. I put them all in my SDB today because with all the glitches going on I thought someone was trying to hack my account.

I'm also still plugging away at collecting animated items for my gallery, but since the cheapest ones I still need are up in the millions, it's slow going for that too. But I figure since I can sell the Neodeck cards after I get the trophy I will do the cards first. But since I've been following animated items for so long I know when a good deal shows up and I just have to have it right away.

@FoolishFancy: good luck cleaning out the SDB - if you're anything like me it will just fill up again!

I like collecting NP and avatars (who doesn't like collecting those?). I also like collecting Bottles of Sand for some reason. I have quite a few of them in my SDB. When I get the correct combinations, I mix them up in the Cooking Pot to get Sand Sculptures, which I also collect and display in my gallery.

Oh, I also like collecting NC items that I manage to snag from the Money Tree. 8)

• 1 month later...

I'm working on a cupcake gallery so I'm collecting anything cupcake right now. I also collect watermelon items since it's my favourite fruit. I really love faerie stuff too so while I'm not actively collecting it, whenever I do get faerie items (like from the recent Faerie Quest Event) I hang on to them. Everytime I see Illusen items (like that gorgeous cake that was released today) it makes me want to start an Illusen gallery too. I wish we could have more than one gallery on a single account. :P

This may sound silly, but I've found myself collecting inexpensive Tyrannian food items. I spin the Wheel of Mediocrity whenever I can (it's a surprisingly decent profit), and whenever it gives me food, I usually toss it in my SDB instead of selling it.

Eventually-- and this just a pipe dream really-- I hope to collect a gallery of Tyrannian petpets. Yeah, I know how expensive that would be lol, with all the Rocks and Krawks :sad02: ... but hey, it's a dream!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I collect neopoints and trophies! I'm hoping to make it to the Ultimate Riches account! :p

I try to collect stamps and cards but its pricey so I don't do as much as I'd like. But I also collect apple themed things in my gallery. I would LOVE to collect all the lutari beads but they're so rare and expensive :/ I've always been fascinated by them though.

I entered "items" but what I really meant is I am an obsessive purger/ seller/ donator. I like to sell in mass clumps, as if I were selling all my belongings. I hate clutter!

I like spending np on training or customizing my neopets

:rolleyes_anim: 

I've been collecting Fuzzles. Managed to get them all except the:

Ghost Fuzzle

Insane Evil Fuzzle

Rainbow Evil Fuzzle

Ghost Evil Fuzzle

These are totally out of my reach for now :( :( :(  one day...one day...

I also want to try and start a Doglefox collection, but the brushes are just insanely expensive!

• 2 weeks later...

I collect plushies, though after I officially bought it, I keep it for about a day then I place it in my shop. I record all the plushies I've ever owned in my notebook. I never liked collecting stamps, TCG and the like.

I am running out of attainable/short term avatars; so its seems I have started collecting pets! And then sides to hold those pets, which are all full. Worst neopet habit ever

Sounds fun, but remember you can only have 5 accounts, so... Careful.

Sounds fun, but remember you can only have 5 accounts, so... Careful.

I now have a total of 4 accounts, exerting all my control not to make another and fill with kaus. Mind you I had only 3-4 pets for 10 years. Only one side is more than 4 months, so collecting, transferring and arranging is daunting. I have my transfers booked for the next 5 months. 4 pets/5 with premium is not enough, though I do admit I've gone over the deep end. No more lurking on UFA or customization boards.... no more pound surfing