Opinions on SOTAC/Stealth? - Apparently Stealth will join KL?

-Ryan

I don't know much about these groups but whether they joined Mystery Island or not, I'm darn PROUD of my teammates :laughingsmiley:

Yesterday we had scores I haven't seen in a long time on the boards! And those were from the people that usually join Mystery Island every year :P

They're not hacking, they're just collectively deciding to join the same team. I prefer Stealth since they help out lower teirs. I'm with Moltara, and I'm quite certain there are no Stealth/SOTAC members with us. xD We're trying really hard though.

I guess that explains why we got swept by KL yesterday...

If people want to do this more power to them!

Also, this might be a bit off topic, but it's something I"ve been thinking about a lot in terms of the AC. I like to think that by playing a moderate amount I am helping my team and not being a 'freeloader.' This is my first AC and the only thing that annoys me about the culture so far (other than the cheaters haha) is how people say that if you don't play 100 games per day or whatever you are hurting your team. TNT has said that every little bit counts and yeah I'm sure averages are a part of it, but absolute counts have to count for something. So yeah, the more all stars the better, obviously, but I like to just have fun and play for as long as I am having fun and still living my life at the same time.

• 6 months later...

Does stealth go to small teams like Moltara and altador, ot teams like Kiko Lake?

Is it possible to track where SOTAC is going to next? (i'm really hoping Krawk Island) :)

How do you contact SOTAC and team i want to know where they are going next?

Does stealth go to small teams like Moltara and altador, ot teams like Kiko Lake?

Is it possible to track where SOTAC is going to next? (i'm really hoping Krawk Island) :)

-----

I was browsing a forum that said they wanted to make the winners curse seem fake. A huge group of allstars, a while forum. (hint they cheat :( ) They are gonna join some team that hasn't been in second tier but still has a bunch of all-stars.

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't like them joining TY. We are a small team with lots of very nice people, I'd love to see them doing better, but not like that.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

-----

I was browsing a forum that said they wanted to make the winners curse seem fake. A huge group of allstars, a while forum. (hint they cheat :( ) They are gonna join some team that hasn't been in second tier but still has a bunch of all-stars.

Is that Neo[Removed]?

I was also browsing Neo[Removed] forums.

The only helpful thing about NC is their Item DB.