Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

Yeah! As if TNT wasn't racist enough with the Jelly Chias, they had to make us last! jk

You had to say it. Ahahaha.

I think I'm giving up on Rank 10. I'm about 40 YYB games away from it, but I've got tons of homework to do. Probably the extra day will help if it counts. But I'm contented with rank 9, a bronze shield.

I have likee twenty more YYB games until RANK 5 :D Soo happy.. that was the goal for this season :3

EDIT: Wow people have gotten to All Star, and I'm still at five ^^"

You can do it! :)

I think what is important is that we're all happy with the progress (individual) that we made in this cup. Let's go Ninjas!

Seems like TNT's not releasing the results until tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna be in the bottom 3-5 teams though.

EDIT: Nevermind what I said. xtreme posted a link in the results thread. Seems like we almost swept Kiko Lake again! http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/schedule.phtml?day=23&team=all

These are my final numbers ... my OCD is not happy with that "8" .. and I had no control on Xana's saves , but it's ok because no matter which way u add the numbers up , they'll still be not 7 ..

ac7n.jpg

In terms of personal achievements, I think It's a good year for all of us in SK.

Pretty disappointed about out rank, but I'm definitely looking forward for next year.

I feel like I owe SK a good performance since I slacked off this year, so I'm sticking with SK for another year for sure.

See you next year guys!!! :D

I totally exceeded my goal. Made it to Rank 5! Haha! Congrats to everyone who made their goals! I had a great time playing with you all and I am DEFINITELY choosing Shenkuu next year!