Let's See Your Altador Cup Customizations!

The Altador Cup is a few days away so lets see all your pets in their favourite team colours!!

My lab rat turned into a wocky this morning so...

It looks like he's been standing outside the doors since last years cup, waiting for this years tournament! In fact he's been there so long that Spyder's started spinning webs around him in hope that he would leave.

4.png

Oddly enough, he's also a wocky, but he lurves his home team, Tyrannia!

I hear he never washes his lucky jersey either. :sick01:

4.png

That was my idea! :P

Oh well, I only have one pet dressed up as my favourite Altador Cup hero... Layton Vickles (with some added touches)! Hiss_Dragon05, come on out!

5.png

Hey hey! All your pets look great!!!

So far my Xwee isthe only one showing team spirit. It's our first Altador Cup! Hope you like him!

4.png

Okay here's the rest! Hope you like them!

Lilly

Maddynneo

And ZeroCinq

Wow! I loove you Lily and ZeroCinq! They match perfectly! I hate to say it but Speckled really really suits ZeroCinq. :D

2.png

Unfortunatley, Layton Vickles suffered an injury in practice and will have to sit on the bench until the Cup begins.

Very creative! Hopefully his injury doesn't hinder him when it's game time

Seeing this topic got me to customise my other main account pets for the AC. However - my pets have their own favourite teams.....

4.png

Here's Shuhune dressed in support for Maraqua (my team). Hey, somebody on my main has to do it, and Shuhune's pretty fond of Maraqua as much as Shenkuu.

4.png

Blossom, with a new hairstyle, is showing her love for the Haunted Woods team.

4.png

Though he doesn't dress for the Cup, Blankstarr fully supports the Haunted Woods as much as Blossom. He also took quite a liking to the Angry Meepit Eyes I had lying around....

4.png

And lastly, KP is shown rooting for Krawk Island. He even changed to a red and black pirate jacket to match the team's colours. However, he doesn't like the mask as much as his Dual Personality Makeup.

Alright, although Maddynneo is very appreciative of the Moltara Wear I bought him he explained to me that he doesn't feel comfortable underground and would rather support his home country. lol

4.png

Wow! I loove you Lily and ZeroCinq! They match perfectly! I hate to say it but Speckled really really suits ZeroCinq. :D

Thanks! And yea the speckled is great. I'm totally happy with that decision!

MYSTERY ISLAND SPIRIT HERE!

4.png

Beauty here is looking lovely with her native outfit!

4.png

Faith is showing her exquisite island color and happy to share her commitment to a great team!

4.png

Ivana loves the island theme so here she is sporting that shirt I got last year!

4.png

Repatica was active during the boards last year so people tend to still remember her as that Electric Tuskaninny xD

4.png

Uvertira is very chill and showing his support by dressing in his "holiday-at-the-island" attire ^^

*sigh* I still don't have a USB keyboard yet, so if anyone wants to check out my Kougra, ReddRaene, he's the only one I've got dressed up right now...

• 2 weeks later...

She is beautiful! I just LOVE Kougras :) What are those brown stripes though? I've never seen them before.

Hey thanks! They are the "Hasee Stripes" from this years Daily Dare. I'm glad you like her and thanks again! I LOVE your Hissi!

Good Luck with Moltara :-)