Is it just, or are the scores not up yet?

Just wait till TNT posts the news for today, they should do so at 3 PM NST or afterwards (normally around there).

ughh i need to see the scoress.....and i want the prize shop of coursee

The scores aren't officially announced, but notice a change with Mystery Island and Meridell in the top 3 spots: http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/standings.phtml

Don't thank me, thank Ryan/Citadel Squirrel for letting us know!

I can't for the prize shop as well as our trophies! TNT will get to the rest of that when the news gets released.

they fixed it now. I was sad to see the faerie yooyu was so expensive.

...and I almost had enough points for it, but could not get one (511 points short :(). I have no intent on whining over such a loss (should know better anyway).

I no longer want a Faerie Yooyu, I should be happy and thankful that I got All-Star for the time in my Neopets life. :)

Next year, I'm not going to mess around or laze around. I'm going to play Yooyuball as much as I can. If I do get tired, I'll force myself into playing since there is a Yooyu and other goodies at stake. At least I got the stamp, that's prize enough for me since it'll spike up in the years to come (and I still have a copy of last year's AC Stamp in my SDB, too).

Also, thank you everyone for your support and for making this the biggest AC team support thread of this year on TDN Forums.

• 3 weeks later...