Constellation Help

Stars4ever

Can I have a screen shot of the exact error you're getting?

Make sure you're using all of your star data and not just a chunk of it.

Right click > Select All > Right click > copy > paste

Hello!

I've followed carefully each step, now to gain the Sleeper Constellation I miss something.

I've selected all data required for the Costellation Finder, gained 6 couples of numbers, then went back to the telescope and I was in search..

There are no stars pointed on the telescope matching the numbers I have so I'm stuck.

Any help?

Thanks.

Actually my fault, was in the wrong part ot the chart.

Edited by bizzia

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I have been having trouble with The First to Rise constellation. I have my coordinates and they are correct but when i submit it says there is an error. I have not skipped a step and i have no clue what else to do.

Can anyone help?

Thanks! :rolleyes_anim:

P.S.- it seems that the coordinates that the constellation finder are incorrect if you compared them to the gems above the statue. in pictures of the gems the actual constellation part i have but the stars that should be in the inner area and surrounding area are not there...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I've been trying to get The Sleeper for about a week now. I've followed the instructions in the walk-through, step by step, several times, but whenever I get to the view of the constellations through my telescope, I can only see as far as about 190 in each direction. I've tried zooming in, zooming out, clearing my cache, trying both Firefox and Chrome browsers, but nothing seems to change this. I have my star data and have used the constellation finder, but it isn't helping me as I can't see the stars it mentions. Has anybody else had this problem, and if so, what did you do to solve it? (Someone else mentioned a similar-sounding problem on another thread, then re-posted to say, thanks, they had got their constellation, but didn't say what they did to fix it, and the thread is now closed.)

Any advice gratefully received!

It took me FOREVER to get it right. One of my mistakes was logging in at my home computer and partially doing it, and then going to work and logging in there. It messed everything up.

Use only your main computer to do this. It look me a long time to get it. I just kept on clicking on any star and seeing if it was the right now. It seemed like there was no rhyme or reason to the constellations.

Good luck to you! I'm not that smart in regards to the games, etc...but I DID complete the Altador Plot, and believe me, if I can do it, anyone can!