Altador Cup Sign-Ups are Open!

livvy

Woo! AC VII, here I come! :woot:

And once more, I'll be joining Moltara. Underdogs for the win! I promise y'all that you'll be in for quite a surprise this year, for this time we'll be giving it our all.

Third time's the charm!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squishycloud

Do you guys know if we're allowed to collect the NC on the side? I'm assuming we might not be able to because of the frame which can be sold for np.. But does anyone know for sure?

Do you actually have to pick the same team again to get the bonus prizes? It looks more like the prizes are for having participated in the event for two years or more (this year included). Or is there something else?

EDIT: It appears that I got it wrong and it is for picking the same team again.

Do you guys know if we're allowed to collect the NC on the side? I'm assuming we might not be able to because of the frame which can be sold for np.. But does anyone know for sure?

No, you are not allowed to join a team or collect the NC on your sides.

I don't know, but I'm sooo tempted to take the NC on my side! :O

Don't do it. TNT is pretty on the ball with that stuff now- especially when it comes to NC, I imagine. You don't want to risk ALL of your accounts, so you?

Woo, joined Kreludor. :) First year though, so no special prize.

Guest Squishycloud

No, you are not allowed to join a team or collect the NC on your sides.

Ah, okay. Thanks! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haunted Woods for a 7th year running. I almost thought about switching to Tyrannia, but I just couldn't leave Zo like that. :)

I realy love to hear people like you ^^

The same for me, since I discovered Shenkuu (on my 2nd cup) loyal to it forever!!!

I picked Maraqua last year (first time I participated) because I liked that foreground frame the best ^_^

Probably the worst way to decide, I don't know, but that's how I did it. But then that was my main motivation for joining.

Moltara for the win!!! This is my second year with Moltara, hopefully this year is better then last year.

Go Darigan !!! Go Darigan!!!! Always loyal :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't participated on this account before so I got just the frame. Going for All-Star this year, though! GO MARAQUA!

this is my first year to join AC... Still havent pick any team yet... How do you guys pick your team for the first time?

Last year was my first year of AC, although I've been playing for years. I chose Maraqua because of my pet, IinDigoo. He is a Maraquan and he is my favourite pet so .. :) And I'm glad I did. Maraqua's the best!:D