NO MORE FORGOTTEN SHORE MAP PIECES!

Lady Lyuba

It's all I ever get from the Anchor Management Daily anymore. The map pieces are so worthless now they are nothing but trash. TNT needs to make it so that we don't get them as frequently, we all have access to the Forgotten Shore anyway, so just retire those items! Besides, it can increase our chances of getting something a little more valuable.

If you don't want them I'm collecting them for a big giveaway for newbies/hacked players starting again ^_^

I don't care how many they give out. I think it's sort of nice it's accessible to everyone. I can collect them for my Rubbish collection, so it works for me! And trust me, I get A LOT of junk from the dailies. I understand your frustration. It's difficult to see everyone else win Krawk Morphing Potions and Pirate Draik Eggs while I seem to be stuck with those lousy junky pieces. Funny how they try to reduce the amount of items on their servers, yet they continue to release such a vast amount of useless items. It's like fighting a losing battle.

If you don't want them I'm collecting them for a big giveaway for newbies/hacked players starting again ^_^

Good idea! Maybe when I get more I'll just give them to you instead of donating them. :)

While I do think they're annoying to receive over and over again, the same can be said with the other dailies prizes. There's no need to waste energy complaining about this one item when so many others are the same. At least you can get at east 50np out of them. I do think, however, the anchor management needs more variety in prizes. But even so, you just simply have bad luck LL. Even if they are removed, you still have to deal with the Krawk Pirate Ship and the cheap books it gives out, and you can't go on wanting all the bad prizes being taken away because then that defeats the whole purpose of dailies. They are supposed to be based on luck (if you want to make a profit anyway). Just discard (or donate them to whoever wants them) and move on. You win something good eventually. Just have patience.

yeah, they're kinda annoying, but it would be awefull if you got hacked or just started and you can't acces a daily like the forgotten shore, because some of the prizes are really worth it.

I think they should just make it rarer, so that people can make some profit on the pieces while newbies can still get them for free if they're lucky :)

I don't mind getting them because they're actually worth a little bit compared to some of the dailies that are straight up junk, but I've mostly been hoarding them anyway. I feel like I get those pieces way more often now that when the daily first started, or maybe I was just impatient, because I overpaid drastically for that map. :laughingsmiley:

I agree it's frustrating to not get anything good, but I'd rather get the map pieces than useless junk.

I generally save them up in my SDB, then I offer complete sets to people that need them, or if someone is missing pieces. Or I'll save them up until I have quite a few, and just toss them in my shop.

I don't mind them - it's just like any daily. There needs to be a higher ratio of "junk" items to good ones, of course, and at least these earn a handful more NP than most junk items. Give them away, discard them, sell them for a few NP (apparently some people haven't figured out they don't have to buy them! the only explanation for why they haven't reached a 1 NP value yet, hah)...it's really not enough to bother me. Better than toy sailboats and bottles of sand.

I don't really mind getting any junk from dailies -- I mean, I would prefer to get a draik egg, or codestones, or dubloons, etc, from all the dailies, but each junk item just gets me closer to the Rubbish/Discard avatar. :D

I'll have to save my maps and remember this!

I agree though -_- FS map pieces are getting a little old

i just discarded a bunch cuz i get them all the time! next time i will be sending them your way :)

i just discarded a bunch cuz i get them all the time! next time i will be sending them your way :)

Ohnoesss D: haha. Awesome! :D Thank you so much! ^^

Not much use to it really. But still can earn a little from it.

The only thing that has been annoying me is that they are giving out dubloons in the anchor management, they are deflating sooo much :/