So how do you evaluate your DD experience this year ??

Angeló

DD evaluation form  

44 members have voted

1. 1. DD Y14 was ...

• excellent
    • good
    • average
    • bad

I enjoyed DD this year .. it wasn't too hard or too long .. and the prizes were mostly good :)

how was DD for you and are you looking forward to next year already ? :)

This is the first DD I've fully participated in and I went 18/18 AAA, so it was a positive experience! None of the games gave me too much trouble (although I wouldn't say that they were necessarily as "easy" as others may have found them), but I'm a busy student - I wouldn't have been able to spend hours each day trying to beat the scores, so I'm glad they weren't too hard.

I usually loved the wearable prizes. Definitely excited for next year!

I loved it! Although I was scared to death today when I went to collect my prizes! It said I only received the participant medal. I was terrified! I ended up getting the silver trophy though. But I did actually challenge myself this year and did more AAA then the previous years. I'm rather proud of myself. (:

I would say I did excellent, but compared to past years, the scores were much lower. The prizes were definite improvement from last year. I kinda miss the NC element that used to come with prizes though. The thing I'm most excited about? The trophy for the user lookup has a TRANSPARENT background. For those of you that make your own lookups and have background colours other than white, you'll understand why this is awesome. :D

yes , I have noticed that the Trophy has a transparent background .. they should be doing this to all trophies from now on .. although it doesn't fit well with the black bg of my userlookup .. but it's still better than a white square

i failed on the last challenge so.. *participation medal* hahaha

and then the next day i managed an abigail score *facepalm* i tried for 2 hours to get it on the day.. oh well.

it was my first time participating, i would do it again, but a month long, urgh. the 2 weeks + a little bit was just nice :)

I've never done DD before so I'm happy to come away with my Participation Medal. I'm sure I could have done a little better on some games, but I just didn't have the time to keep trying, and some games I just couldn't seem to do at all. I think it's partly never playing some of them before, and also using my slow laptop which gave me a few problems. Maybe next year I'll do better. I'd say it was average, I mean... at least I tried and came away with some prizes. :)

I really enjoyed it. I got a silver trophy last year and I was able to get a gold this year so I was thrilled. Some of the games had quite easy scores to get but there were other challenging ones to balance that out. A lot of the prizes were great as well and the bug hunt was an added bonus!

I voted excellent! :D Loved it. Really awesome that they made it a little easier this year. ^_^

Definitely excellent! The scores were easier, which was definitely nice, though not too easy. It was nice to see some games thrown in that we normally don't see.

I loved almost all of the prizes.

My only complaint, is the NC aspect. Like Emily mentioned, I liked being able to get a NC prize related to the challenges if I wanted. With them being random, or related to the ordeal of finding King Roo, that just wasn't appealing to me.

Excellent... with a few bumps in the road like Gwyl's Great Escape and Ghost Bopper. :P

Other than that, Daily Dare this year was pretty good. Only thing that let me down was that it was shortened down to 18 days. :(

I had a great time! It was my first Daily Dare as well and in the beginning I decided to just go for Abigail. And then I beat AAA in Super Hasee Bounce... Once I had a taste for AAA it was all him from then on unless I didn't have time. lol I love the team challenges too. My friend and I have been playing Neopets for ten years and getting the chance to do something together was fun. Can't wait until the next event! Roo Island looks great!

Oh and PS, I really like that TNT has a sense of humor with the Bugs. So creative!

I wish they'd redo all of the trophies to have a transparent background. XD It would really make a lot of userlookups look much nicer.

And I had a really good DD this year! Nothing so frustrating that I threw my laptop out of the window, and the prizes were pretty good. I'm already hyped up for next year, even. I got my first DD trophy (last year I only got the participation medal because I didn't care), and it's even gold!

It was my first DD in years, and in my first year, I barely had participated. It went well, although I found some of the games unappealing. (Ghost Bopper...despise it.) Some of the games were easy, (Carnival Of Terror, Sophie, ect), but some took me great difficulty. I would have loved to have the patience to challenge AAA, but I don't, especially because many of those games I had never even played before.

I <3 Daily Dare, it's one of my fav things on neopets, I always aim for the silver (or 2nd level down depending on the year and how the trophies are done) because I have to fit in a lot with real life, but I love waking up and thinking oooooooh what's todays, or that great feeling when you think OMGEEEE I'll never do this one, and then you achieve it!

Edit: In repsonse to Lozzer, I was thinking about the trophy tiers today as well, there used to be like 8 levels, one for beating AAA every day on the day of release, one for beating Abigail every day on the day of release, one for beating AAA by the end of the challenge, which from a user point of view I think was MUCH better, I would like my trophy to show that I put in the effort of committing to doing it every day, HOWEVER, I bet the reason they've scrapped it because I bet they got tons of support tickets from people that thought they should have got this level and only got that level etc, etc, it must have been a nightmare to support, so that's my guess as to why they've changed it.

the Trophy Tiers system was too complicated in my opinion ... in 2010 I got bumped down a level because I had a 24 hour shift in the hospital and missed only one day .. even though I did the challenge later !!! that wasn't very nice ...

I voted excellent. I planned on just making silver as I didn't have that much time to play games to beat AAA. Although in hindsight I'm a bit disappointed as there were only a handful of games of AAA that probably would have been tough for me so I probably could have gotten all AAA challenges if I just had the time.

I'd never done daily dare before (only GMC), so the getting only one prize was an unplasant surprise... I thought the games were hard (except a select few were really, really easy and only took me one try); especially Sutek's Tomb and Kou-Jong. I always psych myself out on those timed games... :whofarted: But I made it. ^^

Overall, it was pretty fun. :laughingsmiley:

It was my first year doing DD so I am quite contented to be getting a silver.Some on te challenges I could have beaten AAA but Abi's prize was so much more worth it especially the books since I am trying to get the book award.Most probably next year I will try for gold.