MY BUBBLES. *twitch*

Nellethiel

Congrats to those of you that are doing well! Although I am any-game challenged I like to cheer you peeps on. Your trophies are going to be all pretty and shiny and you'll have earned them. WTG

Well...........I forgot about getting the destruct-o-match avie. I guess that's cool even if it isn't daily dare related.

Edited by blabberfingers

Well, I guess it's official.

I'm the only one who sucks at this game. DX

Oh well. It took a lot longer for me, but I got the AAA score. Now my AAA's and Abi's are tied.

Oh no, I am awful at this game. I beat Abigail because my high score couldn't touch AAA...

It's not the worst game that could have come up but it was still pretty frustrating. After many, many games I finally got a score of 1201 - gives me a little bit of hope about the avvie.

So that makes 18/18 and a gold trophy - yay! :D

Congrats to everyone who played, good luck to those still playing and thanks to everyone who gave out tips!!

I'm still contemplating on whether or not I want to waste the rest of my Sunday night trying for AAA's score when I'm only getting a silver trophy anyway xP

Time to start, I suppose! I haven't played this game since I tried for the trophy a few years ago >_> We'll see what happens.