Last DD game .. wanna bet ?? xD

Angeló

I bet the last DD game will be

Crisis Courier

what is your expectation ??

the winner will get a firm handshake , a pat on the back ...... and a "way to go fella" from yours truly ;)

Sure!

I'll go with Nova Defender :rambo:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Crossing fingers for Dubloon Disaster :D

But am happy with Crisis Courier as well :D :D

i hope its this, most of the games have been popular old games and avvie games such as meerca, destructo and meepits.

but just for the lulz i hope its dar blat or splat a sloth

This may be unrealistic, but I hope that TNT will surprise us with 200m Peanut Dash. That game has yet to be in a Daily Dare. Also, Gadgadsgame has never been featured in the Daily Dare yet as well. I wouldn't mind Crisis Courier, Dubloon Disaster, and Nova Defender ( <3) as the last game for this year's Daily Dare.

Sure!

I'll go with Nova Defender :rambo:

Omg if that's it, I might cry. It's the game that ruined my gold trophy last year. I've been holding out for Freaky Factory. I play it daily and love it. I'm wondering if it might another bug game. Itchy Invasion or something.

It should be Faerie Bubbles, Turmac Roll, or Freaky Factory, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing some of those other games mentioned, but...I don't want to see Crisis Courier myself. :P