New LuLu NC event

Jacky

Now that Lulu found King Roo we will be redeeming our last prize in the case of the missing king pretty soon. The daily dare isn't over yet, though, so we will have a new NC event, and it is supposed to start tomorrow!

http://customersuppo...p?folderID=1939

It will last for 5 days. Guess I'll have to go get me some more NC :P Hope it's not going to be too expensive though....

I didn't like all of the prizes but I do think it was worth it. There were quite a few that I did like and the other ones will be good for trading purposes, if I ever really want something. To each their own of course. ;)

Ones I like:

mall_dd_lulusatchel.gif

mall_dd_roothronebg.gif

mall_dd_larnikinplushie.gif

mall_dd_pillowfg.gif

mall_dd_alienabductbg.gif

mall_dd_frenchmaidwig.gif

mall_dd_clockworkwings.gif

mall_dd_thiefjacket.gif

mall_dd_shenkugazebo.gif

I am not really sure what to think of this one yet. I'm leaning more towards liking it though. :)

mall_dd_vinestaff.gif

prizes that I think are "meh"

mall_dd_neopetinjelly.gif

mall_dd_clockworkfg.gif

mall_dd_albothelmet.gif

So I think that is a pretty good catch :) Just waiting to see what tomorrow will bring for the last prize.

i think it was worth doing, for one thing the wings are beautiful, i know we have alot of mechanical wings, but i do like these.

the items i thought worth it were:

- gazebo

- wings

- flowering staff (on 4 legged pets it works)

- thieves jacket

- alien abduction BG

- that maid wig

so i'm glad i did join, but if i'ld known for sure how the event worked, i would maybe have waited and bought only the 5 pack. that FAQ wasn't very clear. hence i bought the full packs.

alot of people aren't happy about the possible extra cost of participating in an event, since people have traded for books already,

edit:

pack is 500nc and is available from the NC mall under the daily dare tab. just when i managed to clean my side out of NC..

mall_80x80_lulup3net.gif

Lulus Bug Hunt Net 5-pack

This pack can be used to help Lulu catch bugs in the Lulu Bug Hunt event. Note: You only need to buy one pack to access each days items for this event. Please read the Lulus Bug Hunt FAQs before purchase.

upon activating it then gives you a link to:

http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/nc_challenge2.phtml

where you just click at the bottom to immediately claim your prize

Day 1:

mall_dd2_p3cardigan.gif

Roo Island Bug Cardigan

there appears to be a bug where its not currently appearing in your inventory if you collect it. hopefully it sorts itself out soon :)

mall_dd_frenchmaidwig.gifmall_dd_thiefjacket.gifmall_dd_shenkugazebo.gifmall_dd_vinestaff.gif

These are the only ones I liked. I'll probably trade the others or something. I don't really know yet. As for this new NC game it's a little annoying we have to buy more NC for it T_T We just paid for the pages and now again for basically the same NC event. Though of course since I'm addicted to this sort of thing I'll end up getting it.

Though If it starts tomorrow I might not be able to get the NC in time. Do you guys think you'll be able to buy the Net Pack and do the days you missed before the event is actually over?

I'm not seeing the Net Pack in the NC Mall. I looked under the New section and the DD one. How'd you get it already?

You can collect prizes for the days you missed, so don't worry if you can't buy the net pack until tomorrow. As long as you collect all your prizes by 11:59 on March 26, you're fine. Also, there is no bonus prize for this event, so you won't miss out on anything if you activate your nets late. Check out our guide for more info on this event.

I also haven't seen the net packs in the mall yet. I imagine they will be available by the time news is released today.

EDIT: Net packs are available now in the Specialty Shop, in the NC Mall!