So what do you think of Lulu's prizes?

Sakeru_Kyori

I think these prizes really fail. The wings we got today were ok but to me I think we could have gotten better things for our NC. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. What do you guys think?

As a rule I don't buy NC because I like to use real money for real things. However if I was paying for NC I would want the prizes to be EPIC. That's really a shame if people are unhappy with Lulu's prizes...

That's really too bad! I think you were debating on whether to buy the prize packs when they first came out too, right?

I'm waiting to see if I should even buy the 5 pack. I kinda agree.. I'm not super stoked about the prizes this year.

I haven't bought any of the packs but I've been looking at the prizes and the only one I really rate is the Throne Room Background. Can definitely see what you mean. Doesn't everyone have to vote on the prizes? Do you get to see the other prize options when you vote? I don't know the intricacies of it, would be interested to know.

I haven't bought any of the packs but I've been looking at the prizes and the only one I really rate is the Throne Room Background. Can definitely see what you mean. Doesn't everyone have to vote on the prizes? Do you get to see the other prize options when you vote? I don't know the intricacies of it, would be interested to know.

I think you vote on what Lulu will do next, and based on that, you get a certain prize. But you don't vote between prizes. For example, I think people voted that Lulu sneaks into the Throne room as opposed to talking to so-and-so at the fairground. Therefore, the prize was the throne room background. If people voted to talk to so-and-so at the fairground, maybe the prize would be a fairground background, or some cotton candy.. or? etc.

I think you vote on what Lulu will do next, and based on that, you get a certain prize. But you don't vote between prizes. For example, I think people voted that Lulu sneaks into the Throne room as opposed to talking to so-and-so at the fairground. Therefore, the prize was the throne room background. If people voted to talk to so-and-so at the fairground, maybe the prize would be a fairground background, or some cotton candy.. or? etc.

Ohh I see! I was tempted to buy a pack to see what the haps were but now I don't have to, thanks! :D Now it's got me thinking about all the prizes that could have been... wonder what they were :P

If any of them are really good they'll probably be released with something else later on down the line I would think. Cant imagine TNT chucking work in the bin like that.

Ohh I see! I was tempted to buy a pack to see what the haps were but now I don't have to, thanks! :D Now it's got me thinking about all the prizes that could have been... wonder what they were :P

If any of them are really good they'll probably be released with something else later on down the line I would think. Cant imagine TNT chucking work in the bin like that.

True true.. I wonder if they'll come out as prizes if there's a new plot on Roo island.

The concept is interesting and different, but I'd much prefer game-themed prizes like previous years.

I've only liked one prize so far, and it doesn't suit any of my pets.

Looks like I get to save my NC for the cutesy Easter garb!

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed with the prizes so far. Really felt like I got a little too excited with the book packs and didn't think it through - I thought it'd be nice to actually see the darn thing unfold. Sadly, I think it would have just been better to get a 5-pack and pick the prizes I liked. Ah well, lesson learned I guess!

Surprisingly I never stop buying NC. I may have a problem. >_>

Well todays prize was good to me ^_- a wearable thieves jacket. I am really curious about the prizes we didn't get too. Maybe at the end of this event they'll release a list of all the prizes.

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed with the prizes so far. Really felt like I got a little too excited with the book packs and didn't think it through - I thought it'd be nice to actually see the darn thing unfold. Sadly, I think it would have just been better to get a 5-pack and pick the prizes I liked. Ah well, lesson learned I guess!

Surprisingly I never stop buying NC. I may have a problem. >_>

Lol me too with the NC.